I need some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WilloMC's Avatar WilloMC6/24/22 3:10 pm
2 emeralds 173 5
8/2/2022 9:55 pm
DiamondMiner535's Avatar DiamondMiner535
can anyone plz say me how to download MC Bedrock edition on pc. I want to make my texture packs also available in bedrock edition. But I don't have any idea about how to download it.
WilloMC
Level 78 : Legendary Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DiamondMiner535
08/02/2022 9:55 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
If you have the money, you could either download it from Minecraft.net or from the Microsoft store. I'm pretty sure you get both editions through the Microsoft store. If you're trying to get it for free (just warning you that's piracy and technically illegal, but if nobody catches you you're probably not gonna get in too much trouble) I don't know any ways because what I used doesn't work anymore and now I am saving up Microsoft Rewards points for an Xbox gift card because that's how broke I am.
DJshmosh
07/13/2022 8:54 am
Level 22 : Expert System
Download it from Minecraft.net or search it on Microsoft Store.
defeatedabc
07/13/2022 7:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Visit Minecraft.net and click the button labeled "get Minecraft" once you're there. After that, choose any of the devices, and as an added perk, you'll receive Bedrock with the Java edition. However, the incentive is restricted to Windows 11 only. Have you got it with you? If you don't, it's going to be very difficult for you to do so. waffle game
Team UNNAMED
06/24/2022 3:22 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Creeper
Go to Minecraft.net and go to the get Minecraft button. Then select any of the devices and you’ll get Bedrock with Java edition as a bonus. But the bonus is only for Windows 11. Do you have it? If you don’t then it’s basically impossible.
JakeKG_
06/24/2022 3:20 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
history
WilloMC

if you own Minecraft java you should have bin given it for free just click the side that says Minecraft for windows

how ever if you have mac I don't think you can

you may be able to buy it from: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us

if you want to convert java packs to bedrock you can do that here: https://rtm516.github.io/ConvertJavaTextureToBedrock//
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome