I'm back

CrafterMatt's Avatar CrafterMatt2/21/24 8:37 pm scheduled
3/19/2024 7:44 pm
gracietherespectablelady's Avatar gracietherespectablelady
Welp, it has been the longest time since I have given you all any update. It's time for a reveal... About 1-3 years ago, I started messing with my gmail accounts password for some reason. I ended up changing it to something I could not remember at all. Then for some reason I decided to log out of the account entirely, leaving this Planet minecraft account dead for years without any notice of any of my viewers and subscribers. until finally, I attempt one last shot at recovering my gmail account (a few minutes ago) Turns out that account was made by my dad, with one of his 2 gmail accounts, with a family email system or whatever. So, finally, I decide to scavage each of my dads emails for an email sent by google to make a new password, which was sent because I had gotten to a screen while trying to sign into the account, that said if the email account was made with a family link system, an email was sent to my parent. So I clicked it-changed my password--and back here again. It has been around 2 or 3 years since I have last been on here, and I have grown a lot as a person, both mentally and physically. im a teenager now, (legally though, physiologically im practically a grown man pretty much), and have made a few other accounts on here, to further create adventure maps and share with the minecraft community. it feels good to finally be back, and I have some new information about a new map ive been working on as another account! I have completed a few things on the other account too and look forward to continue creating adventure maps again on this account! I will make some changes to the account, but it will still be craftermatt! I have been easing off with the minecraft community lately as the very games I like to recreate in minecraft are pretty much all i play now, but I will try to play a little more minecraft, and come back with a few last projects before I leave the minecraft community entirely (maybe its possible), but yeah. Im back.
CrafterMatt
Level 29 : Expert Architect