Do the Sculk Labs deserve more recognition?mood_bad

TheBlockyGoat Studios's Avatar TheBlockyGoat Studios2/3/24 9:51 pm
2/9/2024 12:25 am
chipo's Avatar chipo
Hey everyone!

It's me,TheBlockyGoat72,and as you might know it I'm the creator of the #1 Sculk Map on PMC: The Sculk Labs!

The thing is,sometimes I don't really feel like my Map gets the recognition it deserves.When I look at other Forum Threads they rarely talk about it,and when they do so it's only to say that other Maps are better than it.

Just as a reminder,it took me 10 MONTHS to make the Map,it has TWO SPIN-OFFS that took me in total more that 5 MONTHS TO MAKE,and none of these projects EVER get a compliment,and you guys keep COMPLAINING ABOUT IF IT'S ON BEDROCK OR JAVA,AND I'M TIRED OF THIS! >:(

You have to understand that I make all of those things for you to have fun,but I never get something back,sadly...
Posted by TheBlockyGoat Studios's Avatar
TheBlockyGoat Studios
Level 44 : Master Lemon