The WarHub, #1 place for Warframe Talk!

Ash's Avatar Ash1/2/14 8:40 am
1 emeralds 192 2
1/2/2014 4:00 pm
Jack's Avatar Jack
Welcome to the WarHub!

This is the place to go to if you want to talk anything Warframe: team recruitment, newest updates and just to plain old brag about your warframe! (which I will be doing a lot ;] )

Feel free to leave your IGN for others to add you as a comrade, but remember to ask before you add!

Note: This game contains graphic violence and may not be suitable for younger members. The game is officially rated M17+ so if you don't think you should be here opt out now!
As an extra precaution, please refrain from graphic gifs if you want to post them. Keep it clean![/i]

For those of you who have never heard of Warframe, or haven't really gotten the time to try it, here's the official description:

About the Game

Warframe is a cooperative Free-to-Play third person online action game set in an evolving sci-fi world and is currently in open beta. Join your friends in player-vs-enemy raids across the solar system and master the power of the Warframes. Stand alone or fight together against enemies that threaten your world.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you.

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

If that doesn't compel you, maybe the massive range of weapons from Bows to Scythes, Shotguns to Snipers will, or the extensive range of playable characters each with their own unique traits and customization might. Not to mention the 100's of mods available to upgrade your weapons, huge amounts of maps ranging in difficulty, or secret maps only available if you're strong, smart, and cunning enough.

If you want to have a look at Warframe Check out this link!

Now to get this show on the road. I'm quite proud of my warframe, and though I don't play often, I love having a good fight. I was recently in a map with TuckerstheIronCat, and promptly wiped the floor with him
The pay out was pretty decent, too.

For those of you who know the game, yes, Excalibur Prime >:D I also have a Frost Prime, Nova, Oberon and Rhino. There's quite a few perks being on the design council
This is my current load out. Yes, I know, I'm not that good, but give me a bit of time and I'll become quite the killer

Anyways, I'm interested to know the current set ups anyone else has, and how they went about getting them!
Ash
Retired Moderator
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu Kitten