Shadowed Reality [FRP APP]

Olly's Avatar Olly7/22/12 2:13 pm
7/22/2012 2:30 pm
Cyndus's Avatar Cyndus
Ask for an IP and, literally, I will ban you from this & any future rps of mine.

Well, since my last rp kind of died within a day or two, I decided to make a new one. Bare with me as I fail with my attempt at a backstory.

Life was normal. No interruptions, no hardship, just a peaceful time for all in Fraen.
It was only when one individual spotted a shadow lurking above her. This was when things started to go wrong. Terribly wrong.

These shadow beings seemed to linger about, silently, until someone done something slightly wrong. They'd then cause trouble in response, maybe destroy a building or two. But, inevitably, this led to citizens being more wary of their followers, leaving them vunerable to mistakes. It was only a matter of time before Fraen was just a pile of rubble.

They needed to figure out how long these "shadows" had been there and why they were doing such things. Were they trying to hide something?

Bleh. Just bleh. That may or may not have made any sense, but, I'll give you a summary. Basically, everyone has a 'shadow' that follows them around and only appears to cause mischief when someone goes wrong. They need to figure out why this is happening and if there is any way to stop it. I guess this would lead to links in characters and lengthy dialogue, but it is up to you guys. I honestly have no clue how you'd interpret this, but take it how you take it.

App:

Name:
Hometown: (Maybe your character comes from elsewhere. Make up a place.)
Backstory:
Olly
Retired Moderator
Level 16 : Journeyman Botanist