My Ideas for Sonic Movie

XonicStudios's Avatar XonicStudios12/30/18 3:57 pm
1/15/2019 6:56 pm
rustMotherboard's Avatar rustMotherboard
The Poster design is a little bit too realistic, as such... Sonic looks like he became a Werehog again but fused with a kid. What they need to do is stick to his normal design, but little changes to make him suit the real world, So anyone post your sonic designs in the comments, you never know if they could be acurate
XonicStudios
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

rustMotherboard
01/12/2019 4:29 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
sega have no idea what they're doing, i'd like to say that bit of information. if you're going to give a cartoon hedgehog realistic sneakers and the such, best bet it's gonna do as well as the emoji movie for comparison. they're both god awful.
XonicStudios
01/13/2019 3:34 am
Actually everyone liked Sonic’s head for the design, Shoes no clue, But the body and legs were hated, I think they should rethink the body and legs area of design
rustMotherboard
01/15/2019 6:56 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
you think? they should.
Eli the Zeratoed
12/31/2018 12:21 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
history
Yeah, that's actually what I'd do if I were to make a Sonic movie. Though, what would really make this Sonic movie awesome is if they dove into Eggman/Robotnik's character a bit and why he's the way he is. Like, if they actually brought the Kintobor origin into the movie, maybe they could make the Robotnik/Eggman side of him a split personality that constantly tortures him due to the lingering negative chaos energy that lurks in his body, and Sonic has to question if he's really the good guy for constantly beating up the scientist he once knew in love. Now that would be awesome! But alas, I doubt that might happen, because Hollywood ruins everything and almost always avoids any good ideas that could make a movie good. :P

Side note: This is kind of an unpopular opinion (I'm not sure if it is), but Jim Carrey as Eggman/Robotnik could actually work if done right. I mean, seriously! Just look at him in The Grinch! The more I listen to his voice, the more I hear Eggman/Robotnik from the original games! ._.
Image result for how dare you enter the grinch's lair gifs
XonicStudios
12/31/2018 3:41 am
2 things we need to remember, 1 is that the animating team is the same from Sonic 06 opening and Shadow the hedgehog, I think they should make the intro like Unleashed’s (Which I have). 2. Is Sonic’s personality... Everytime a new voice actor is hired for sonic, his personality changes, for example:

Sonic: Coming In for a hard landing tails!
Tails: Roger!
Knuckles: Who’s Roger?
Sonic (Roger Craig Smith): He’s talking to me
Sonic: Thanks Buddy!

and Jason’s Sonic:

Sonic: This is new, showing remorse Eggman? If you played nice I wouldn’t have to break your toys.

plus Ryan Drummounds Sonic:

Sonic: Talk about low budget flights! No food or movies?! I’m outta here! I like running better

Basicly Roger’s Sonic does bad puns while Jason’s sonic try’s to act cool and Ryan’s Sonic basicaly is a hedgehog that try’s to act like a dope... For Ben’s Sonic we do not have a clue, I expect a trailer jan or feb
Eli the Zeratoed
12/31/2018 5:35 am
history
Ah, that would actually be kind of clever!

Despite Sonic 06's horrible attempts at being a good game, I've got to admit that the game's cutscenes do look really good (Maybe except for Eggman's design. Ew)! :3
XonicStudios
12/31/2018 11:44 am
Eggman is human and the game was based in a real world mush environment, so his design got really updated... Sonic in the movie design is way more worse. I even found an image that has his head leaked more. His eyes changed... Il quickly find it for you
XonicStudios
12/31/2018 11:47 am
Well, can’t even get the URL... good luck finding it XD
Eli the Zeratoed
12/31/2018 3:03 pm
I think I've seen the Sonic design floating around on the internet, and I just kind of feel indifferent about it. It's kind of like what they did with Detective Pikachu: It looks ugly as heck but it seems tolerable for what it is. :T

Though, I'm really curious to see how they're going to screw up Eggman/Robotnik's design even more than the Sonic 06 version of him. :P
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome