PMC Kingdom Roleplay Deluxe (Reboot Edition) JOINING Forum

TheMountaineer's Avatar TheMountaineer5/20/24 10:55 am history
34 emeralds 919 176
6/2/2024 4:31 pm
Kkirgb's Avatar Kkirgb
I have received requests from a couple people to do a reboot. I think the forum got a little chaotic and out of hand for me to control x,D

Note: I may not respond or add you right away. .. as I'm kind of busy x,D
But, I will get back to you! :)

So... I'm going to try this. I'm only going to allow max 50 people to join the forum, just to keep it a little-- gulp under control x,D

Also a few rules to:
You can have up to two roles at the most.
You must be full human, but you can have weird quirks.
No swearing! Please.
You can't just randomly appear somewhere and kill someone
Roleplay to your heart's content!
You can't be an animal or half human half animal. Expl: you can't be half cat half person or half angel half human and whatnot. No things that didn't exist in medievel times
You can't be older than 60 yrs (People didn't live as long back then)

(I will add more rules as I see fit)

Also to add some creativity to make this kingdom more of our own, I'm planning on coming up with some different words we can use in roleplay.

So without further a do..

[​Wanderer class is now closed!]
Wanderers:
MistFaller
BlueBoyBuilds 2nd character (Corazón De’Blanc)
_BenQ_
StormWatcher
Ww2guru73
Ender Sparkle
KaiOceansword
DaWizardo
ZillyZombieTrio
LeLovesJazz

[​Pirate class is now closed!]
Pirates:
ClayMan1077 (Captain Pirate)
BlueBoyBuilds
spookyshxdow
cloudkitty
ajthepeach (Mini captain)
Angelonasher
RyluSpark
Larry the Hamster (Captain pirate as well)
IGEBM
RandsomZ

(If your in this group you need to be active at least twice a week!)
3rd Class:
Sophisticated_Trashcan (Palace worker)
Lyra_Capricorn

(If your in this group you need to be active 5 days a week!)
Middle Class:
BroccoliTheGirl
Pirealta

(If your in this group you need to be active at least every day each week)
1st Class:
CrystalRuby

(Limit of 15 and you must be fairly active)
Knights:

(You must be active at least every day a week)
Jester:
CesarCarter
Panda Gocarts3
CesarCarter

(Limit of 3 people)
Royal cooks:
ZillyZombieTrio

(You need to be active at least every day a lot of the day! And if you ask to be a royal I can't guarantee you'll 100% get it, but I'll put you on a list and names will be randomly chosen, the higher the rank in the kingdom the harder to get) GUEST BOOK ME IF YOU'D LIKE ONE OF THESE ROLES, so you'll know for sure I won't accidentally scam over what you said. :)
Royals:

High prince: ExtremeGames

Prince:

Princess: TheMountaineer

Prince:

Princess:

Princess: CrystalRuby

Princess:

(To join:)
Comment what role you'd like to have. And details about the person you will be roleplaying with.
(Must have details) Name just the first one, I'm planning to make different clan names that people will be able to choose later on. If your character is male or female. Note: You can't change if you are male or female in roleplay. You can either be male or female. Your characters job in the role, and yeah!

I'll add a blog with character information!

(Note: You have to be as active as required for your role!)
TheMountaineer
Level 58 : Grandmaster Mountaineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ZillyZombieTrio
06/01/2024 10:30 pm
Level 44 : Master Miner
you missed the part where I was also a royal cook
ThatOneIdiotNamedGhoul
06/01/2024 8:22 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Sus
Wanderer please
I'll make a medieval version of ghoul later
She is 25 etc

And if I'm allowed to, can she being trying to assassinate whoever chooses queen irp
Pirealta
06/01/2024 12:40 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Procrastinator
history
[​Note: Edited to different class so I can still join ;-;]

Name: Mayfly
Pronouns: She/they
Role: 3rd Class (travelling merchant)
Species: Fae (the traditional Irish kind, not the winged modern version)
Activity: However much is needed (not a crazy amount though)
Description: Fair skin, pointy teeth, green eyes, medium-length brown hair with silver face-framing strands (there's no good word for them ;-;). White collared shirt and gray vest. Tan cargo shorts, brown combat boots.
Personality: Happy and outgoing, but can and will trick you into buying her wares. Loyal to her friends, but will lie about little things. Trustworthy when it comes to things that matter, but otherwise do not trust them to tell the truth.
EccentricEremite
06/01/2024 7:38 pm
Level 24 : Expert Caveman
Heck ya. Traditional Irish Fae rock!
CrystalRuby
06/01/2024 6:21 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Cool character
ajthepeach
05/31/2024 9:15 pm
Level 44 : Master Artist
ermmmm is it possible to be like a mini-captain? like i dont have a super big crew or ship or anything, but i dont fall under the "rule" of any other captains
Team UNNAMED
06/01/2024 10:29 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Creeper
nope
ajthepeach
06/02/2024 11:41 am
???? i was asking mountaineer...... yknow like the admin of the thread 🤨
Team UNNAMED
06/02/2024 11:46 am
do you mean first mate or something? like you're the co-captain and you have your own ship
ajthepeach
06/02/2024 11:52 am
not rlly?? i mean like i don't wanna hafta follow the rule of a pirate captain so i just exist with my friends on our own little ship. pirates don't technically NEED a captain or big crew or big ship
unamtu
05/31/2024 7:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
As someone else just starting, reading the tutorials in the codex is very helpful. Also train as much as you want with Captain Bernard, he’ll teach you how to use weapons properly and I definitely improve a little bit more each time I spar with him.
Larry the Hamster
05/28/2024 8:43 pm
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
Larry the Hamster
05/27/2024 1:30 am
(just to clarify, this is not in character)

Short version for the lazy people: I am an overpowered captain, but I don't intend to entirely overshadow or overpower the other captain.

Long version

After realizing there was already a pirate captain, and that I made myself slightly overpowered, I wondered if I was being unfair. So I would like to apologize... FOR NOTHING.

Every so often, it can be good to play an overpowered character. Life isn't always fair.

That being said, I have no intentions of declaring myself the instant winner against ClayMan1077 even though my character description clearly presents a more powerful captain. I will temporarily nullify my absolute naval superiority, exclusively against ClayMan1077's ship. Note that this does not mean I am inherently weaker either. Hopefully, the two captains will come out mostly even, and I still maintain naval superiority over any other group.

To clarify my statement where I said "I have no intentions of declaring myself the instant winner", I fully intend to do this (in fact, I already have), but only as a friendly taunt.
LeLovesJazz
05/27/2024 12:29 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
history
Hello. I'd like to join.
Here's the info.

-wanderer.....and possibly a mercenary.
-23 years old.
-possibly has connections to some not so legal stuff.
-male
-name: Leonardo smith.
-dresses up in dark green cloak so people don't see where i'm going that well.
-i like (love) liquor.
-and i'm good in using crossbows, daggers and shortbows.

And what year is it in this?
ExtremeGames
05/23/2024 8:26 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Vampire
history
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael
Age 15
Height 6'4
Middle Class
Assassin/Mage
Team UNNAMED
06/02/2024 11:44 am
HEY!
I signed up for the high prince, you didn't but how did YOU get the role?
TheMountaineer Explain this
ClayMan1077
05/23/2024 4:59 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Skinner
hey TheMountaineer are specific guns like artillery canons (ship canons/midlevel canons) still allowed?
TheMountaineer
05/23/2024 7:59 pm
Yup they are!
ClayMan1077
05/23/2024 8:34 pm
sweet
RandsomZ
05/22/2024 7:04 pm
Level 1 : New System
Name: Spring
Role: Pirate
Species: Human
Activity: Sometimes
Favorite Color: Blue or pink
Likes: Snorkeling, buying wetsuits, Independence Day, sleeping, pirate prop comics
Dislikes: Snow, beaches, snowy beaches, pirate humor, rocks, pineapples, and any excuse to go to the bathroom

Bio: As first mate, she's the youngest and laziest of the pirate crew, but good spirited overall. She is usually sent underwater to catch fish or find treasure (if the coordinates lead to the ocean). Spring often refuses to search in rocky areas since her mother died while using the bathroom on the beach via a loose screw on a nearby lifeguard post and it crashed onto the bathroom stall which was on a rock, but she always gets persuaded to go anyway.
RandsomZ
06/01/2024 10:18 pm
Larry the Hamster ClayMan1077 Who is in each of your pirate crews?
Larry the Hamster
06/02/2024 3:43 pm
I currently have a large crew, but no actual players have officially joined me.
As RandsomZ knows, I offer quite a lot of incentive for those willing to join me.
ClayMan1077
06/01/2024 11:32 pm
So official speaking my pirate crew consists of BlueBoyBuilds and IGEBM

Potentially- RyluSpark, Tzyber, and spookyshxdow if they will have me as their captain.

but right now it’s just those two.
Tzyber
06/02/2024 2:38 pm
Level 40 : Master Robot
yipeeee id be happy to join in
spookyshxdow
06/02/2024 10:51 am
Level 48 : Master Procrastinator
i'll join!!
IGEBM
06/02/2024 7:07 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster
Yarrrrrr!
RyluSpark
06/02/2024 12:57 am
Level 21 : Expert Theorist
I'll be on your crew ClayMan
Larry the Hamster
05/28/2024 5:55 pm
I'll offer you your own ship.
RandsomZ
05/31/2024 7:25 pm
ClayMan1077 the decision is so hard to make
Larry the Hamster
06/01/2024 10:00 pm
I don't know what the removed reply was, but hopefully not you joining ClayMan1077, because I can offer you:
  • 2 sharks
  • 3 shiny nickels
  • a custom ship
  • another custom ship
  • an iguana
  • the most premium gold-plated snorkeling gear and wetsuit
  • a large chest of precious jewels
Plus, you can still be lazy if you want, and I won't make you look for treasure in rocky areas.
Team UNNAMED
06/02/2024 11:48 am
twas I correcting a spelling error and they fixed it so we deleted it
ClayMan1077
06/01/2024 11:14 pm
First of all your trying way to hard here, and second one of those things wasn’t even invented in this time period!
Larry the Hamster
06/02/2024 3:41 pm
I don't think I'm trying to hard. You have multiple crew members already. While I supposedly have a lot of crew members, it would be a lot more fun if they were actual players instead of NPCs.
Team UNNAMED
06/02/2024 11:47 am
which isssssssss?
ClayMan1077
05/31/2024 7:45 pm
history
I’ll throw in a pet shark
06/01/2024 7:30 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
ClayMan1077
06/01/2024 7:41 pm
Thx
ClayMan1077
05/27/2024 7:44 am
history
I'll offer you double what Larry the Hamster will pay if you fight on my behalf instead
Larry the Hamster
05/27/2024 1:13 am
I'll give you a shiny nickel to officially join my crew instead of that other guy ClayMan1077. You can also be as lazy as you want.
ZillyZombieTrio
05/22/2024 5:30 pm
Name: Corey P. Senior
Role: Wanderer, secretly a Royal Cook
Bio: Once a famous writer/soldier, Thomas Violet died in a war. A rainstorm came soon after, followed by a bolt of lightning punching Thomas' grave. Awoken, he realized he had come back to life as a zombie. Afraid people would be frightened of his appearance*, he began to disguise as an ordinary Human, changing his name and wearing a face mask at all times. He lives in a pineapple under the big spruce tree and occasionally wanders the nation to find/trade goods for profit, one day even managing to be hired as a royal cook.

*The only 3 people who knows he is a zombified Thomas is the High Prince, the highest Knight, and a currently unknown wanderer. They can all keep a secret.
Team UNNAMED
05/22/2024 4:33 pm
Is there a king? Or is the high prince and the other royals all alone? You can’t be the king
TheMountaineer
05/31/2024 8:03 pm
Yes, there is a king, he owns both kingdoms, but lives on the other side of the dark forest of darkness. But, no one acts him, as he has his son 'The high Prince' rule for him in one of the kingdoms.
IGEBM
05/31/2024 7:55 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster
history
TheMountaineer

during the last roleplay, I believe there was a king, but he was far away or smthn and the High Prince (and later High Princess once Si got assassinated) is the highest power

(and no one played him iirc)
Panda Gocarts3
05/22/2024 2:05 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Pyro
Name: Yorick
Class: Jester
Features: Male, tall with skeletal like form. Instead of wearing a hat he wears plot hat. (I don't understand it either!)
Eyebrow color: (I can't see my eyebrows, they are just out of sightline)
Greief
05/22/2024 1:59 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Been a while since I've done one of these. I'll go with:

Character: Nori Carter

Role: Jester

Gender: Whatever makes you gay! (Non-Binary, Leaning towards male.)

Species: For legal reasons, he's not classified as a human, however he is identical to one on the outside.

Height: 5'7

Appearance: (I'll probably draw this later) Nori has moderately long brown hair, usually not combed or brushed, however he just hides in his Jester's cap. Speaking of which, he wears a stereotypical Jester's outfit, however it has been modified by Nori to allow for more casual use around the kingdom, with a belt and vest wrapping around his torso, along with some more casual, yet still silly looking pants.

Weapon of choice: A clever and various tools that he uses to entertain folks.
DaWizardo
05/22/2024 12:52 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
history
Hey! Thought that I'd join this RP. I haven't really participated in an actual one since 2017-2016-ish, So I'm hopin' that I do well! :D

Character: Vergil Drazger

Height: 6' 1"

Role: Wanderer

Species: Half-Devil (Basically half human, half demon/devil)

Appearance: Vergil has silver, swept back hair, and ember-colored eyes. His choice of clothing is usually a black dress shirt, with a dark blue vest, dark green pants, and tall, knee high dark brown leather boots, covered in buckles.

He sometimes (not always) dons a thick black wool coat, with white fang-looking buttons from an unknown creature. The coat also has four separated coattails.

Weapon(s) of Choice: A red bladed Katana, gifted to him by his master on the day he left on his Wandering journey.
Backstory
Backstory: Vergil was adopted into a well-off family of merchants when he was ten. His original parents died of mysterious causes, at the age of eight.

He knows only the identity of his mother, a human, but not of his father, who supposedly died not long after he was born. His father was a Demon/Devil, but Vergil doesn't know this fact.

His adoptive family were very kind to him and treated him as if he was their own flesh and blood. They commissioned a sword-fighting instructor to him when he asked for one at the age of twelve, who was from a foreign land. The instructor did not use the normal swords of the land there, and instead utilized a more honorable weapon, the Katana.

Vergil trained under his master for the next six years, and received a red bladed Katana on the day he left his parents to become a Wanderer.

Vergil decided to become a Wanderer after his eldest "brother" in his adoptive family did when he was twelve. He saw the freedom in it and decided to pursue that goal. Another of his reasons for becoming a Wanderer, was to seek vengeance for his mother's death, which he directly witnessed. Since leaving his parents at the age of eighteen, he has been "Wandering" for a whole year.

Vergil also trades most of the things that his parents trade in their merchant business, in exchange for being able to leave them, like his eldest brother.

Sorry if it was too long, I just love making characters that are super fleshed out, like this. ;-;

Sidenote: I can probably be online everyday-5 days a week. As for the hours I'll be on- that's a bit hard to tell.
ZillyZombieTrio
05/22/2024 4:58 pm
It's against rules to be half human. (Look up)
DaWizardo
05/22/2024 5:39 pm
history
I thought you couldn't be a Half-Human, AND a Half-Animal. If I'm mistaken about the exclusions, then I have no problem, with changing that detail. It wasn't really going to alter any plot points for the story or give him way too much of an advantage over other characters. It was really just there to make him seem cooler tbh, lol.

(Is the RP not fantasy themed btw...?)
CrystalRuby
05/22/2024 1:00 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Half devil, that's so cool! My character is the blood Ultima goddess, You're character seems so cool!
DaWizardo
05/22/2024 1:02 pm
Thanks! :D
KaiOceansword
05/22/2024 4:56 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Dolphin
history
Role: Wanderer
Name: Kai
Species: Sea Guardians (Humans with enhanced abilities in the water)
Description:
A Wanderer that sails the seas finding and selling extremely rare items only found in the depths of the ocean (Such as Sea Dragon Eggs). Has no sides, supplies anyone as long as he is paid a fair price.

I can give more details if you want
Btw I'm online every day
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome