I know everything behind the drama, so read this! (School Story 4-10-2023)

IGEBM's Avatar IGEBM4/10/23 5:41 pm history
5 emeralds 164 7
4/11/2023 7:07 am
RB22486's Avatar RB22486
Before Classes: Well, before classes began, things were pretty chill. We (me, Bria, Kaylah, Leela, Alex, Solzy, Gabriel, Clara, Yaoyi, and Aliza) talked a bit, mainly about what we did yesterday for Easter (most of the people in my friend group celebrate it). Then, we went to PE.

PE: On the way there, ZJ had to stop at the Science room to get something, and when he went in, we ran out the door and to the gym, abandoning him. Me and Solzy saw him walking to the gym later, since the gym building has glass windows, and he saw us. Luckily, he wasn't mad. Today was the last day of volleyball, and we played the same team three times, and luckily, we won the first and last games, thus winning this round of games.

Advisory: After kicking Mira out (and Maddy telling her to go to her advisory), Mr. V talked to us for about 5 minutes about Easter, Ramadan, and Passover, since they all overlapped this year, and then we spent the rest of Advisory (which was 10 minutes) outside on the field, during which Kaylah talked to me and Bria about Theo and Cailey.

STS: This was a different STS class than normal. In the Agora, the STS groups gathered to listen to a panel of LGBTQIA+ high schoolers talk about their experiences coming out. One of the stories which I thought was kinda funny was one where someone told their mom they were bisexual and she just said (in a very casual way), "Oh, me too." The panel ended 5 minutes before STS ended, and we finished the class by talking our small groups in our rooms about stuff.

Spanish: There was a sub, and he told us to finish the worksheet from last week (which is what Sra. Gourmand said told him to tell us), and since I had finished like everyone else, I just went on a computer and pretended I was doing Math homework (which I didn't have). In reality, I had made a few characters in HeroForge that I'll probably enter into this jam.

Lunch: This was probably the most informative lunch ever. While we ate, Cailey came over and talked to Kaylah about the note she gave her. (Cailey wants to write a note to Theo, and Kaylah wrote an example note for her.) After ZJ scared us sheetless by almost giving the example note to Theo, we all went outside. ZJ and Solzy did the usual routine of chasing me and trying to arrest me, but most of recess was spent crowding around Cailey. Allow me to set the scene: on the elevated stone wall that connects to the bleachers and surrounds the plants sit (from left to right) Clara, Cailey, Kaylah, ZJ, and Solzy. On the ground before her are me, Bria, Alex, and (later on) Jarius. We're listening to her talk to Kaylah about this whole Theo situation, and, as she started crying about how "f--ing Theo" and his "f--ing a--" started "f--ing up her life," I finally got the full story of what happened: Cailey and Theo were a happy couple, but to cover her crush, she lied about liking Hunter. Somehow, Charlie heard this and (I think this is what happened, I forgot all the details) he told Hunter about it and Theo dumped Cailey and started being a b*tch to her like he is to everyone else. Now, Cailey really liked Theo, and I mean really liked him, so she was heartbroken by all of this. By piecing together other parts of the story, we can add her alleged attempt of suicide (please don't comment about this) in January and the following mental health week she took off from school to the timeline, and this also explains all of her crying. This morning, her mom started crying when she saw Cailey wearing the sweater she was wearing today, because she thought it was Theo's and knew all about this. The people on the wall tried to lighten up the mood, and Cailey did laugh a bit, but continued crying. Meanwhile, Bria spotted a large bee behind them and asked me if I should tell Cailey about how she thinks Theo looks like a homeless person. (We were also trying to understand how Cailey can like Theo when he never cuts his dreads, wears the same rotating trio of sweaters every week, and looks like a homeless man. And let's not forget that he was a b*tch to everyone besides Cailey before the breakup.) When ZJ suggested she tell Cailey someone thinks she's hot to comfort her, Kaylah said, "Hey, at least someone thinks you're hot." before looking at me! Now, over text, I had mentioned that I found her hot in a message once, but she didn't have to make it (slightly) obvious! Anyways, recess eventually ended and me, Bria, and Clara started walking one way, before rejoining the others. Now, as we walked back inside separately from the others, Bria pointed something out to me: there were no tears on Cailey's face. Make of that what you will.

English: We started off with free reading, then worked on our letters about identity that we were writing to a family member.

Science: Most of the class was spent talking about the upcoming test (which is on Thursday), and we finished it by having 10 minutes to study using whatever study tools we made over the second break. (If you don't know what I mean by that, we missed school last week on Thursday and Friday because of religious holidays, and last week was the first week back from Spring Break.)

History: Well, I'm in more debt. After getting tricked by Haile, I now owe him a grand total of $505, and an undetermined amount for Kelso. On the bright side, I finished the classwork, but that's not important when you're in crippling debt to the HRS (Haile Revenue Service).

Visual Arts: Nothing happened in Art (except that for my Masterpiece Project/the final project of the year, I'll be drawing the Metallica logo along with the interlocking M symbol from Load and Reload), but before class started (while we were waiting for Mr. Botz to finish setting up the room), ZJ and Jai tried to arrest me. They stole my pencil and took it into the bathroom. Jai blocked the door, but I was able to get in at a cost: I now owe ZJ and Jai $100 each. Oh, and Kaylah tried to ship me and Cailey, before saying I could look better and be a good match for her after some skin care stuff. (I don't care about how I look! In my opinion, relationships are about the way you feel about each other.) That was weird, considering what happened at recess regarding me, Kaylah, and Cailey.
IGEBM
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster