I'm Back!account_box

IGEBM's Avatar IGEBM3/23/22 5:13 pm
4 emeralds 121 4
3/23/2022 8:05 pm
IGEBM's Avatar IGEBM
I honestly do not know what category to put this in, so I'm putting it in Bedrock/Discussion since it's the closest thing I can think of that represents this post.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but I have been absent from PMC for quite a few days, that can be attributed to two reasons, which are related.

1: On Saturday 3/19, I went on a vacation to San Juan, Puerto Rico (I am Latino, just so you know.) and stayed at a resort called El Conquistador, which had a water park, 4 pools, and 2 hot tubs. Look it up, it's really a good resort! I returned from San Juan today, on Wednesday 3/23.

2: While on the airplane, all my devices (my computer that I'm using to wrtie right now, my iPad that I play Minecraft on (Yes, I play MCPE.), my iPhone 12, and my Nintendo Switch Lite) lost WiFi since they were still connected to my WiFi at my house. I only used my iPad on the plane to watch PrestonPlayz and play MCPE, so I did turn on WiFi for that, and when I got to the resort, I used my computer the next morning to work on my new IGEBM skin variation (coming out later today, BTW), and when I went back to PMC Skin Editor so I could finish it off before publishing, I was logged out because I lost WiFi. I had forgotten my password (I forgot to save it when I made my account), so I spent my whole time at the resort thinking about what it was while also enjoying all the fun activities. Long story short, after several attempts, I found a Post-It in my desk with my PMC password on it when I got back home and came down here to continue my attempts at remembering it, so I logged back in and wrote this post.

Long story short again, I'm logged back in and I saved my password so I can get back into my account if this ever happens again! Yay!
IGEBM
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster