IGN foulodor and I've been playing Minecraft since 2011

foulodor's Avatar foulodor4/16/24 7:57 pm
7 emeralds 101 6
5/2/2024 2:48 pm
foulodor's Avatar foulodor
Yeah I've been around for awhile. What are your biggest pet peeves with modern minecraft? I'm pretty OK with how things have turned out, though I'm not a big fan of Bedrock edition. Anyways, I've been using PMC since like 2013 and somehow I'm still considered a "new miner" xD although, this is one of many accounts I've had over the years. So yeah.
foulodor
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Arkaliasus
05/02/2024 2:35 pm
Level 40 : Master Mage
generally its the vote system for new blocks/entities etc, quit giving us the vote and add them all instead! xD
foulodor
05/02/2024 2:48 pm
Yeah, I agree lol. Like they have a whole team of people working on one game, but they can't add a single block
GalaxyCat24
04/17/2024 4:17 pm
Level 43 : Master Kitten
2013? Wow! That's a long time!
foulodor
05/02/2024 2:16 pm
yeeeees I've been around the block lol
ScotsMiser
04/16/2024 9:11 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
history
Welcome to PMC….

Pet peeves? the whole how birchy is my birch bark flap whenever MS/Mj tries to pad their résumé by 'fixing' a perfectly servicable texture and calling this progress.

The BIG problem with what's been going on with MC development is the loss of understanding of the glory of the sandbox.
Case in point:
Bobber / Tripwire interaction appears to have been either emergent or serendipitous and its utilization (via tripwire based fishing holes) a testimony to player innovation in the sandbox, yett it was replaced with an overly complex and excessively laggy mechanic soley to appease a small faction who were unable to come to terms with others having BadWrongFun™.
foulodor
05/02/2024 2:16 pm
Huh that's interesting to think about. I think I'm sort of in the same boat. I pretty much stick with modded MC nowadays. The community has come out with toooons of stuff I've wanted for years.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome