What are your opinions on my weapons resourcepack?

StalkerNugget's Avatar StalkerNugget5/2/24 1:00 pm scheduled history
2 emeralds 105 2
5/13/2024 12:57 am
StalkerNugget's Avatar StalkerNugget
https://www.planetminecraft.com/texture-pack/better-tools-and-weapons-remastered/
Details and images of the pack in the link^^^^^^^^

So the concept of this pack is, quite a bit much:
• the model of the 2d weapons are elongated a bit, like big, but not too big
• Remain with the original vanilla style
• the weapons, tools, and the shield looks small in 1st person view to be eligible as a pvp pack
• Each texture isnt just a color change, like in the original texture, but instead also shows a different texture shape based on the speciality
• life size on item frame so you can decorate it in your minecraft room
• Does not need Optifine or other item mods

In 1 sentence, the pack is a decorative pvp vanilla style requirement-free pack that is small in 1st person for pvp experience but elongated in 3rd person and the tools and weapons having diverse shapes depending on the speciality instead of just slapping different colors to the same base texture.

However, im not sure about the execution, it got alot of attention from reddit, but idk, its been 4 months, and this pack hasnt been popular yet, i added the mace that resembles the actual mace, but with few adjustments, but it only got a few attention.

And now, i wanna hear about your opinion on what do you think or what i should do about this pack.

(I got a bit serious about this pack, mainly because of the concepts listed above being mixed into 1 project, so uhhh, lol, sorry for the yapping)
StalkerNugget
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Dragon