I need life

Computer_Boss's Avatar Computer_Boss5/1/24 11:27 pm
4 emeralds 101 2
5/2/2024 11:08 am
Computer_Boss's Avatar Computer_Boss
I really need to get involved with the minecraft community. I feel like my work here isn't doing anything, I don't want it to just be projects I upload, I need life. I need to be back to how I was when I was on the internet a long time ago, more innocent and new to this game and the internet as a whole. Please if someone relates post in the comments so we can add eachother.
Computer_Boss
Level 30 : Artisan Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Stubbs1
05/02/2024 4:59 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Did your server project fall to the ground? I mean, it seems like a good idea to create a community if you feel like your work here isn't doing anything. Could also try creating more community based projects such as collabs?
Computer_Boss
05/02/2024 11:08 am
Level 30 : Artisan Miner
It's not rare at all for new servers to get zero activity. It just confuses me why it is so hard for a single person to join, it seems like back then it was so easy to start a server and have people join it in mass when the game was older. I did try to collab with other developers but they unfortunately are very grown adults with children who are occupied by that. I did find someone who said he would make a video but I don't think it will do much, it just seems impossible to actually have a server that lives unless it is massively popular like hypixel or notorious like 2b2t. I don't think I want to play this game anymore if I can't make a server for people to enjoy. I spent nearly a year creating two servers, I know it sounds like a quitting mentality but I really just do not get how no server even others than mine have zero players on always. It's just very bleak.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome