MINIGAME SERVER STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE!! [Mod, Dev...

Greenteacups's Avatar Greenteacups2/15/14 4:43 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 33
3/6/2015 6:51 am
Greenteacups's Avatar Greenteacups
Hello Curious Readers

I currently own "Apachicraft" an up and coming Minecraft Minigame server with a number of unique and creative minigames.
At the moment I have a small team of highly skilled builders and developers who are working hard to create a new server with a lot of potential, but I am looking to expand in anticipation for Beta-opening.
The server is currently small custom coded server that will be expanding to a dedicated server at the end of public-Beta with countless plugins.

The Server: mc.apachicraft.com
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/apachicraft-3185995/
https://twitter.com/Apachicraft

Positions:
Moderator- We want mature people with good people skills, who want to help build a great reputation for our server. People with previous experience as staff on other servers will be taken into consideration first, but we are also happy to teach new players.

Developer- Apachicraft is always looking for people with considerable Java and plugin development knowledge, who would be willing to contribute their time to building our custom network. We currently only have a few Plugin developers and we are struggling to program fast enough for our growing server.

If you believe you fit the criteria for any of these positions and wish to work in a team with highly driven developers leave an application in the comments.

Application Format:
IGN?:
Age?:
Position applying for?: [Moderator/Developer]
Skype?: [Yes/No]
Microphone?: [Yes/No]
Are you able to record in game?: [Yes/No] (E.g. Bandicam)
Multilingual?: (languages spoken)
Timezone?:
How many hours a day can you play?:
Previous experience as position you are applying for?: (Where?)
Have you ever been banned on another server?: (If yes, why?)
When did you start playing Minecraft?:
Why do we want you?:

All application submissions will be read and replied to via Planet Minecraft Messaging within 1 week. Please do not spam requests for replies.

I will also try and answer all question asked below as soon as possible.

If you wish to work on our server we have a variety of training and tests depending on the position you are applying for.
Thanks
-greenteacups
Greenteacups
Level 42 : Master Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Greenteacups
03/06/2015 6:51 am
We need more staff!
Applications have been reopened, for another week.
Good Luck!
creepersbang
01/24/2015 7:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: creeepersbang
Position applying for: Moderator
Microphone?: Yes
Are you able to record in game?: (E.g. Bandicam) Yes, I have purchased both the full version of Fraps, and Bandicam.
Multilingual?: I speak very fluent English, and limited Japanese
Timezone?: GMT +10.00 Brisbane, Australia
How many hours a day can you play? 1+ on School Days, and 2+ On Weekends
Previous experience as position you are applying for?: Previously, I have run a server named 'QuenchCraft' averaging 3-10 people online - But sadly I had to shut it down, due to the cost of the server. I have also been selected as a Moderator on a few small servers, but they all shut down.
Have you ever been banned on another server?: I was banned off Hypixel's Server for 2 weeks due to "Fly Hacks" But it was really just lag - I sent in a ban appeal, and got unbanned though.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: May 2011. (Version 1.2.3)
Why do we want you?: I believe my previous experiences of owning, and moderating servers will assist this community greatly. I am very spelling, and grammar literate. I am quite mature for my age - I was elected captain of the school. I have never, and never will abuse my position. I will be fully committed to the responsibility I am given. I know how to use plugins such as Essentials, GroupManager, PEX, Punishmental, WorldEdit, etc. etc.

Thanks for reading,
~ Lachlan
erty001
01/12/2015 10:45 am
IGN?: erty001
Age?: 12
Position applying for?: Developer/Admin/Builder
Skype?: Yes official.erty001
Microphone?: yes
Are you able to record in game?: yes (E.g. Bandicam)
Multilingual?: English and Swedish
Timezone?: GMT +1
How many hours a day can you play?: 2 hours per day
Previous experience as position you are applying for?: im staff on a couple of servers and they are liking me
Have you ever been banned on another server?: no
When did you start playing Minecraft?: 4 years ago
Why do we want you?: i got a lot of experience
Plexind
01/12/2015 9:24 am
IGN: Plexind
Position applying for: Moderator/Developer
Skype?: Yes
Microphone?: Yes
Are you able to record in game?: Yes
Multilingual?: No, English
Timezone: AEST
How many hours a day can you play: infinite
Previous experience as position you are applying for?: I used to own a server, a bit like this one.
Have you ever been banned on another server?: No
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Back in the alpha days
Why do we want you?: Why not?
Husainal
01/07/2015 6:45 am
Greenteacups is it possible if you could tell us whether we're accepted/rejected?
Greenteacups
01/08/2015 5:32 am
My apologies, I have sent you a PM explaining the situation.
Thanks
Xinskei
01/06/2015 7:56 am
IGN?: My IGN is Xinskei. But i was formally known as fredfox01.
Age?: I am 12 years of age, turning 13 in a month.
Position applying for?: I am applying for Moderator.
Skype?: Yes, i do have Skype. If you need to add me, it's freddyfox202.
Microphone?: Yes, i do have a microphone.
Are you able to record in game?: I will definitely be able to record in-game on this server. I am using a mac, and fraps is not compatible. When i record i usually use Screen Flow.
Multilingual?: I can speak English, French, and Chinese.
Timezone?: I am from Adelaide, Australia. My timezone is ACDT (Australian Central Daylight Time). Eastern Standard.
UTC/GMT +10:30 hours
How many hours a day can you play?: I can be online roughly about 4-5 hours a day.
Previous experience as position you are applying for?: I have a lot of experience being staff on other servers. I am currently Moderator on a server called BraveMC. BraveMC has a strong player base with an amazing community. Admin on L33T. And Moderator on EmeraldsMC.
Have you ever been banned on another server?: I have never been banned on a minecraft server.
When did you start playing Minecraft?: I started playing minecraft about 2 years ago.
Why do we want you?: I believe that i would be a great addition to the staff team because i am a trusty and reliable person. This was you can trust me to get things done for you, without having to worry i will stuff up the whole server. I am a very friendly person. This is good because I find it very easy to get a long with the community and make it stronger and happier. If i were to be staff, i would try and build this servers player base. I believe this server has a lot of potential. And i want to help bring the best out of it. Thank you c:

If you have any other questions, feel free to message me on Skype.
Greenteacups
01/06/2015 4:47 am
Thanks for the applications, I will get back to you soon.
Applications are still open!
Smil3y_Ninja
01/02/2015 12:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hope you don't mind the spacing between questions, just a bit more organized in my opinion.

IGN?: Smil3y_Ninja

Age?: 14

Position applying for?: [Moderator/Developer] Moderator

Skype?: [Yes/No] Yes

Microphone?: [Yes/No] Yes

Are you able to record in game?: [Yes/No] (E.g. Bandicam) Yes, Bandicam, it's the free trial but if I really wanted to I could buy the full version. I'm sure 10 minutes of footage is fine though.

Multilingual?: (languages spoken) My main and fluent language is English, but I'm also pretty good at French, am currently taking french immersion in school, I'm in my third year of it.

Timezone?: AST (GMT-4:00)

How many hours a day can you play?: Mon. Tue. Fri. - Around 3 hours.
Wed. Thu. - Around 7-9 hours.
Weekends - 10 hours+ if I want to.

Previous experience as position you are applying for?: (Where?) 1. Canadia - I worked my way up from Helper - Mod - Admin on this server, all together I was Helper/Mod for about a year, and admin for about 6 months, so that gave me the most experience and helped me do good in future staff jobs. Not to mention it was a pretty popular server.
2. Gamersworld - This isn't a very big one, but it helped me figure out how to run server better, I was Admin on this for about 3-4 months, I helped the Owner out with ranks, permissions, punishments, worldedit, etc..
3. Cousins Craft - This was a whitelisted server, there were only two Ops, me and the Owner, the Owner knew nothing about running a server, so I stepped up and basically ran it for her, without consul, I organized all the events, did all the ranks just typing them up in-game, programmed the plugins, made sure they're working right. You're probably thinking none of this is Mod work, that is true, so far. I made sure everyone was behaving good, gave punishments to those who weren't, and got to know all the players. This server lasted about a year, all of which I was Op and doing the things I just mentioned.
4. Clockwork Factions - http://clockworkfactions.enjin.com/ . As you can see I helped the server Owner a lot on here too, he even gave me some of consul to program, but that's Dev work. As people joined I made sure they felt comfortable, and I also helped out a lot on the website. Sadly this server shut down shortly after release, the Owner just disappeared from us, believe me, I was mad.
5. Raid (mc.hypixel.net) - Kind of a weird one, but I've learned so much from it I just had to list it. This is a guild on the Hypixel server, I am staff in this guild and it holds 117 members. I know this isn't a server, but since Hypixel is one of the biggest servers in the world, there's a lot of people in just this one guild. There are often 20-30 people online within the guild and I have to constantly moderate the guild chat, if someone is breaking the rules I give them a warning and report it to the Owner. I also help with making guild staff decisions, planning events, etc..

So you've seen my experience, I'd like to point out my biggest and happiest job was on Canadia, I wasn't always making sure plugins worked and things like that on there, the Owner would do that; I would just moderate everything, from hackers to spammers, I would punish them, and since I was on here for so long, it really helped me get to know how to be a quality staff member, Helper, Moderator, or Admin.

PS: All these servers are shut down except #5 (Raid on Hypixel), I will merge helping out with the guild and helping out with your server, don't worry, I'll be on both a lot . Also if you ever need immediate help, you can always message me on skype and I will be right on if I'm available.

Have you ever been banned on another server?: (If yes, why?) Yes, I was younger, I gave the ip to a server I wanted my cousin to go on, and someone banned me for Advertising, really not a big deal. Other than that, I have went on a few servers who were spamming the heck out of chat on another server, all in caps, I went on the server sometimes to report what they were doing, bla bla bla (stupid staff arguing), I was banned, but I would never do that on a server I wasn't mad at for disturbing my gameplay.

When did you start playing Minecraft?: Early 2012 I bought the Xbox 360 version and started playing with my friends, shortly after in May 2012, I bought the PC version and started playing on the Canadia server I mentioned above.

Why do we want you?: You want me because I'm the most dedicated guy around, I've been known as Consistent, meaning if I get a job to do, I finish it, and finish it well. If you give me this job, you will NOT be sorry, 100% positive.
Husainal
01/02/2015 9:46 am
IGN : Husainal.
Position applying for : Moderator.
Microphone : Yes.
Are you able to record in game : Yes (using Fraps).
Multilingual : English, A lot of Arabic, A bit of French.
Timezone : UTC+04:00 (UAE).
How many hours a day can you play : From 5+ to 3+.
Previous experience as position you are applying for : None.
Have you ever been banned on another server : No.
When did you start playing Minecraft : Around 2 years ago.
Why do we want you : I am responsible, loyal, and trustworthy.I believe I can contribute a lot to the server as a Moderator. I may not have been a Moderator before, but I have been around and helped many. A moderator is someone who assists the server by preventing chaotic players from things such as hacking and griefing. A position like that should not be given to untrustworthy people, so I give you my word that if I am chosen, I will do the best to my ability I can do to help the server, and I will not abuse the position. I also believe I can set a great example to other players, and I will aim to be approachable and friendly. If you give me the opportunity I will give my 110% to fulfill your standards and perform as best as possible!!!
Greenteacups
01/02/2015 7:26 am
Applications have been reopened and necessary additions have been made to the original post. Good Luck.
Knyfy
02/20/2014 8:59 am
IGN:
Position You Want: Mod Dev and/or builder
Microphone: Yes
Camera: No
Are You Able To Record In Game: Yes, Fraps
Multilingual: English and a bit of Spanish
Time Zone:GMT UTC; +00
How Many Hours A Day Can You Play:4-6 ish
Previous Experience As Position You Are Applying For?: I was a builder on a server for a bit, but it was hacked...
Have You Ever Been Banned On Another Server?: No
When Did You Start Playing Minecraft?:
Why Do We Want You?: I can build...I have good ideas...Im mature...Lol i might not be good at writing reasons, but i can prove it to you.
Kingofwar24
02/20/2014 3:36 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
IGN: KingOfWar24
Position You Want: Developer or Moderator
Are You Able To Record In Game: Not until I get my super rig.
Multilingual: Understand a little bit on french
Time Zone: EST
How Many Hours A Day Can You Play: Since I'm on vacation,maybe around 5-7 hours a day.During school maybe around 3-5 hours.
Previous Experience As Position You Are Applying For?: I co-own a server with my friend and I know how hard it is to be an owner.Thats why I like applying for moderator on servers to help enforce the rules!As a dev I sometimes give ideas to coders who are having idea-block!
When Did You Start Playing Minecraft?: 2011 Dec 26
Why Do We Want You?: You want me because I can bring a lot to the table. I run a small community Voltz server that is growing pretty fast. I may be multi-skilled, but my main strong point is coming up with ideas and enforcing rules.Also say you choose me as a moderator,I can also help build. I've built multiple spawns from the ground up and I love terraforming land.
Greenteacups
02/20/2014 3:01 am
Hope to answer all your applications soon!!!
Good luck
-greenteacups
cowmanmine
02/18/2014 7:05 am
IGN: Cowmanmine
Position You Want: Moderator/Developer
Microphone: [Yes/No] Yes
Camera: [Yes/No] Yes
Are You Able To Record In Game: [Yes/No] (E.g. Bandicam) Yes, I have Fraps
Multilingual: No, I can only speak in English
Time Zone: GMT (UTC: 0:00)
How Many Hours A Day Can You Play: 2 hours minimum everyday, however I can play more most days
Previous Experience As Position You Are Applying For?: I have been an owner of a server, so I understand the responsibilities needed to manage people and work as a team with staff to create the best outcome. When being an owner, I also had to develop ideas to come up with new mini-games. I have also been a Mod on three servers and Admin on 2.
When Did You Start Playing Minecraft?:I started to play Minecraft in 2011
Why Do We Want You?: My experience of being an Owner has helped me to understand the importance of team work in a server team. I also have learnt how to settle disputes between players and have designed many mini-games for my server. Having played Minecraft for 3 years, I know the game mechanics and understand the fun elements of Minecraft that should be included on a server. I am a very calm person and never get angry and respect everyones opinions on the staff team as well as server clients. I am able to record and make advertising videos for the server and will dedicate my free time to it.

Thank you for reading my application
Tom
Devinbolt145
02/17/2014 11:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Bumpity Bump Bump~
DuvPlaton125
02/17/2014 3:40 pm
Level 29 : Expert Narwhal
IGN: DuvPlaton
Position You Want: Moderator
Camera: [Yes/No] Yes
Are You Able To Record In Game: [Yes/No] (E.g. Bandicam) Yes but I would rather not - if you want me to I will.
Multilingual: Semi-French, Semi-Spanish, Russian, English
Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00)
How Many Hours A Day Can You Play: More than 2 everyday, up to 6
Previous Experience As Position You Are Applying For?: (if applicable) (Where): Mod on 3 servers, Head-Admin on 1 server, Admin on 2 servers, Owned 4 servers, Builder on one server atm and will be Staff on it later (its a network server.)
When Did You Start Playing Minecraft?: 2011
Why Do We Want You?: I think I can highly benefit the server with my skills in moderating, and I know how to act in situations, even when it gets tough - I know how to control my anger, even though I haven't been angry for ages. This server sounds like it can really get somewhere, with up to 1000 players a day, it could be really successful! - I want to help it succeed, and I will try as much to my ability as possible.
Devinbolt145
02/17/2014 2:41 pm
Bump~
Devinbolt145
02/15/2014 6:16 am
Oh and Carebear, Multilingual means, Do you speak more than one language?
Careb3ar2000
02/15/2014 5:43 am
IGN: Careb3ar2000
Position You Want:Moderator
Camera: [Yes/No] Yes but would rather not.
Are You Able To Record In Game: [Yes/No] (E.g. Bandicam) No
Multilingual: What?
Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Savings
How Many Hours A Day Can You Play: it ddepends what day because Im not home from 7am-4:30pm
Previous Experience As Position You Are Applying For?: (if applicable) (Where) no but id love to learn!
Have You Ever Been Banned On Another Server?: no
When Did You Start Playing Minecraft?: beginning of last year
Why Do We Want You?: because I would love to learn this postion and you will defintly be able to trust me. (sorry I suck at spelling haha) anyways please?
VioletOnPMC
02/15/2014 5:35 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I love the 9.4/10 XD
I mean seriously, did you like calculate your build ability?
VioletOnPMC
02/15/2014 5:34 am
Nice catch Devin. You're smooth. ;D
Devinbolt145
02/15/2014 6:15 am
Shaken not stirred.
Devinbolt145
02/15/2014 5:23 am
Also I see that you copy and paste that same app everywhere.... SO I take that back, F for eFFort, No A+ this time. Next time please come up with a original app instead of trying to slide by with a copy/paste app. It doesn't do, us who make legit apps, justice.

EDIT: http://tek-toniks.us/forum/m/17296453/v ... most-views

Nice try bub
Devinbolt145
02/15/2014 5:20 am
MCProSick, I'm sure they want you to use the given application as that is what they need, Also pretty sure it's not a tekkit server. Appreciate the effort though
MCProSick
02/15/2014 5:16 am
In-Game Name: minecraftprosick
Maturity: 9.5/10
Previous Experience With Servers: Been a Global Mod on a server for helping out and respecting admins and members.
How Long Have You Played Tekkit Classic: 1-2 Years
Building Skill (1-10, 1 Being Awful, 10 Being God): 9.4/10
Plugin Knowledge (1-10 Again): 8.4/10
Why Should I Accept You:
I am a super and hard worker. I am always up for a challenge and do accept that not everything is easy. I am capable of handling all requests and I am keen on reinforcing the rules wherever I may be, on the forums or in game. I am capable to deal with any problem faced to a staff member and I know how to handle all requests and aspects of the job and role of Moderator. Some may call me a gentle, easy-going person, which I am, but, I can and will show my loyal side if I find a rule breaker or someone behaving in a horrible manner, if necessary.
I believe that I have many traits that are needed in working in a staff team in the modern world.
I am LOYAL - I stand by and respect everyone's decisions. I will stand by my server, fellow members and fellow staff members 100%. I am extremely attached to my job, and if I were to become staff on Tek-Toniks I would show loyalty plentifully.
I am EXPERIENCED - I have lots of previous experience in all aspects of a Moderator job. I have experience in medicines and caring in the real world too, and am able to stay calm in the most stressful situations.
I am PASSIONATE - I love my job and will stand over and protect it all the time. Helping is my passion, I believe in myself, I strive to be the best and most of all, I emerge as the best person that I can be.
I am HUMBLE AND WILLING TO LEARN - I learn from my mistakes and respect everyone's decisions, points, and actions.
I am PERSISTENT - Starting a new job is easy, but carrying it on is another thing. I always carry on my job with strength, good will and determination to be the best. Let's face it, nothing comes easy and I put up a good fight for what I want to really achieve success.
These are all traits that I obtain and put to use in all situations, problems and times that pop up in front of me.
I have great abilities that enable me to carry out these traits and I love to explore deep into people's opinions. I try to add humor wherever I can to keep everyone interested.
I believe that I am able to contribute all of the above to the moderating team. I have a dream, to help people achieve the best. I envision a success in the future.
Devinbolt145
02/15/2014 5:14 am
Awesome, You're welcome to add me on skype if you want to know more.
Greenteacups
02/15/2014 5:07 am
Lol!!!
Thanks for the replies so soon.
We will start the selection progress in a couple of days.
VioletOnPMC
02/15/2014 5:04 am
Same with me.
Devinbolt145
02/15/2014 5:02 am
I'd like to point out when I started writing my app, There were no replies xD
Devinbolt145
02/15/2014 5:01 am
To start off, I staff a few servers so at parts of the day my time will be limited, But I should have at least a solid hour a day to contribute, Most likely more. I have TS, Skype, Ventrillo, Et Cetera, So voice chat is no problem. I am available almost 24/7 on my Skype at Devinbolt145. I have had lots of experience in this category and look forward to new mature group of friends.

IGN: Devinbolt145
Position You Want: Moderator, Although I'm comfortable wherever you want me. I can cope and adapt, even learning new skills if it's needed.
Camera: [Yes/No] Yes, But I'll never use it lol
Are You Able To Record In Game: [Yes/No] Yes, But most likely wont due to how much space it takes up, If this is a deal breaker, then of course I can record in high quality and little to no lag.
Multilingual: No, Although I know some Spanish...
Time Zone: CST
How Many Hours A Day Can You Play: A minimum of 1 hour each day I am online, Bear in mind some days I might be too busy with personal dealings.
Previous Experience As Position You Are Applying For?: I won't go off an name each and every server, or even give you a number off the top of my head, But I will tell you that I have more than enough experience in administration and have what I think are superb and reasonable people skills. If this is accepted I will share the servers I staff should I be asked. Also I am willing and able to train any new staff members who may not be familiar with any plugins or dealings with people.
Have You Ever Been Banned On Another Server?: Yes, sadly I have, The reason being calling out the owner for corrupt (not to mention illegal) behavior.
When Did You Start Playing Minecraft?: In Alpha
Why Do We Want You?: I cannot tell YOU why YOU want ME but I can tell you I don't know why I capitalized YOU and ME in the first part of this sentence. I can also tell you that despite my prudent and a bit-too-mature appearance, I am a really fun guy and know when to tell a joke and when to get stuff done. More than anything I can promise you a fruitful and enjoyable atmosphere when I am involved.

Look forward to getting to work.
-Devin
xGogglesx
02/15/2014 4:55 am
Level 26 : Expert Taco
IGN: Storm_Friller
Position You Want: Mod/Builder
Are You Able To Record In Game: Yes and Fraps (I have full version)
Multilingual: I can speak German french and a bit Spainish
Time Zone: Uk
How Many Hours A Day Can You Play: around 6 to 7 More at weekends
Previous Experience As Position You Are Applying For?: I have been co-owner on many servers and admin Mod and builder on Dragoncraft But we got hacked (Ik no thats what everyone says but its true lol) And i want to be Moderator or Builder :}!
Have You Ever Been Banned On Another Server?: No never
When Did You Start Playing Minecraft?: In 2010
Why Do We Want You?: Im very good with people i will help you alot im on alot of the time and i would love to help u out! I just hope you pick me if you don't then it doesnt matter i hope you find the right people for the job <3
Ps i have built with hypixel and Fyreuk keep that in mind!
VioletOnPMC
02/15/2014 4:54 am
IGN: VioletCooki
Position You Want: I would fit into the categories Builder, Developer or Moderator.
Microphone: [Yes/No] Y
Camera: [Yes/No] Y
Are You Able To Record In Game: [Yes/No] (E.g. Bandicam) Yes, Fraps.
Multilingual: Yes, German, French, English
Time Zone: (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
How Many Hours A Day Can You Play: 2-3 Mon-Thur 5-6 Fr-Sun
Previous Experience As Position You Are Applying For?: I have been and still am Admin and Head Admin on a few servers, one of which is not yet open beta but the other is available to the public, and will be back up and running this evening. (10 hours)
Have You Ever Been Banned On Another Server?: Yes. I was Head-Admin on a server, and the owner was a nine year old. Not much good can come from that. I built a majestic tower that took me about an hour, the kid came along and blew it up. I was upset and then banned for being upset. Don't ask me.
When Did You Start Playing Minecraft?: Late Alpha 1.4 (Redstone Update)

Edit: The "Why Do We Want You?:" didn't copy/paste correctly.
Why Do We Want You?: I have experience, am a fun guy, love to connect with other people who love Minecraft and have a youtube channel on which I could attempt to spread the server, although my subscriber count is low, so don't get your hopes up. youtube.com/user/thevioletcooki Don't know if you need that, but i'll include it anyways.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome