If Mojang made an enchantment for blocks, what do you think it could be?

Oslypsis's Avatar Oslypsis2/4/23 10:24 am
5 emeralds 157 9
2/22/2023 7:04 am
aatreyu_shau's Avatar aatreyu_shau
Hypothetically, if Mojang decided that blocks could be enchanted with a new enchant, what do you think the enchant would be?

Maybe an enchant that doubles the time in which it takes for the item to despawn when dropped, or maybe an enchant that makes it immune to lava/explosions? Maybe something completely different, like an enchant that makes you bounce twice as high or go twice as fast when standing on the block. Or one where it affects how pistons push it, or how redstone interacts with it. I'm pretty limited with ideas, so I'm curious about yours.

Feel free to suggest things that aren't traditionally Mojang-esque.
Oslypsis
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TorenokRed
02/15/2023 11:37 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Explorer
Think it would be interesting to have them "ghost" when triggered by redstone. They would act solid when unpowered, but a player or other mob could phase through when powered.
aatreyu_shau
02/22/2023 7:04 am
Level 24 : Expert Engineer
0: :0. WöW
Valentina
02/06/2023 9:11 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
I think something like the amethyst block could be enchanted to resonate a monster deterrent (like how cats scare creepers).
Or maybe certain blocks could be enchanted to move without the use of redstone, but it would have to be temporary movement.
somerandomdude
02/06/2023 7:33 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Mage
Make it so that the stack limit is higher (caps at 256)
Waradu
02/06/2023 7:28 am
Level 46 : Master uwu
Explosion
AndersenPower
02/04/2023 10:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
There would probably be an enchant for more chest storage. This would probably work on all storage blocks except for ender chests.
Maybe just 1 more line of storage per level of enchant, Unless the enchant would only have 1 level.

Maybe an enchantment for all items that can be water logged, that the water in them cant move.

The blocks might be able to enchant multiple at a time with a shulker or with a bundle? That'd be a necessary update for me to use it at all.

Maybe an enchant on tnt that when placed they are already lit? Or an enchant on tnt where it decreases the time on how long it takes for them to explode. This could work with the first part of this suggestion by having the highest level of the enchant being instant explode.

enchant tables that take less xp to enchant an item. maybe enchant tables that take less bookshelves to get max level.

Enchant on any block that slows down mobs. For blocks like cobwebs, their slowness effect would just be increased.
blank3times
02/04/2023 10:01 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Botanist
Eco I-III

For furnaces, makes fuel last 1.25x, 1.46x, and 1.67x as long
or more powerfully, 1.25x, 1.5x, and 2x.

Doesn't work on smokers and blast furnaces.

Maybe for brewing stands, Eco 1 adds 5 more uses to blaze powder and Eco 2 additionally makes each potion use 1/3 use instead of 1 batch use 1 use.

This is environmentally friendly upgrades that I'm sure Mojang would love to promote, even though it can still be bad for environment sometimes.

GUI probably has a purple icon showing that it's enchanted when the block is placed.
IGEBM
02/04/2023 4:58 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster
Reinforcement I - V

Strengthens the blast resistance of blocks and increases the time it takes to mine it, as well as changing what items will allow you to pick it up after mining
BrandNewSentence
02/04/2023 4:17 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
Possible some type of damage resistance? That way in vanilla Minecraft there would be a way to prevent blocks from being destroyed by creepers or tnt.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome