Need help with a data pack.

Flashbulb's Avatar Flashbulb1/7/22 7:46 pm history
1/16/2022 6:20 pm
GrimWitherYT's Avatar GrimWitherYT
I have a data pack I have been working on for a while now, that is for my SMP. It overhauls fishing, by adding new species and biome specific fish, and adding a few new things to junk and treasure. It also adds knowledge books that let you tp to worldspawn, and a new feature where pressing "tab" shows everyone on a servers health next to their name. It adds custom biomes as well. It also adds new custom armour and a sword. As well as special rings, that grant special powers to the wearer. Rings and other custom items are obtained by either killing a certain mob, or a chest. Anyways lets get down to business.

It is really neat, but I also stole some textures from a mod to make the custom fish. I also used an online generator for the loot tables and custom worldgen. I spent a long time on it, and I think others would enjoy it, but I know I cannot post it yet. What should I do?
Flashbulb
Level 48 : Master Fish