Voting without putting a username (please fix)

subby171's Avatar subby1715/1/24 12:27 pm
5/6/2024 5:22 pm
Lickydog's Avatar Lickydog
So I am able to submit a vote for servers when the name is blank, and if I vote when it is blank I cannot vote again. My auto fill blank where I click to have it fill in is right over the submit vote, and when I click submit vote when it is blank, it lets me vote and I can only vote again on another device (which is unavailable for me). Please simple have it put an error message that says something like "Please insert a valid Minecraft username." or something, this would be a huge qol improvement because it happens to me very often.
subby171
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Lickydog
05/05/2024 9:59 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Modder
The voting is to help more people notice the server. In-game rewards are just an incentive that the server owners can add. Voting still does its job even without giving you a reward (you can still vote for servers that don't offer anything). If you type another person's name, or no name, it will give them the reward. I've actually seen servers with vote sites that don't give the reward (server bug?) and it's very annoying. This is not the worst it gets. I'm sorry you have issues with this, but I doubt it is going to change much, besides a warning that can be skipped. If you want to suggest this warning, you can submit a feature request at https://www.planetminecraft.com/tickets/new/

I know I might sound like PMC staff, but I'm not unless you count April Fools giving everyone fake Site Moderator status.
subby171
05/06/2024 5:20 pm
I mean I keep submitting no name votes on accident and cannot vote under my username. I am annoyed by this because there are in-server rewards for voting
Lickydog
05/06/2024 5:22 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Modder
I know, and I gave a link to create a ticket for this.
subby171
05/05/2024 4:18 pm
hey does this happen to anyone else or am I just weird
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome