My skins were reuploaded on another website without permission

Mont-Blanc-Cookie's Avatar Mont-Blanc-Cookie8/1/22 10:07 am history
2 emeralds 181 5
9/18/2022 9:06 pm
pomefiore's Avatar pomefiore
So I searched up "Sarai Nassif vane" on google just trying to look for pictures of her. But I found an image of a skin I made and it wasn't from planet minecraft. I pressed on the link and they reposted two of my skins without my permission. I don't like this and I don't know how to report the website. This is the link to the skins they reuploaded. They credited me but I still don't feel comfortable with them being reposted. They have probably stolen others skins too. I'm really mad about this and I wanna know how to take them down.
I tried to report the skins but I can't answer the challenge question that has nothing to do with anything! It won't let me report without the challenge question.

Update: They took it down!
Mont-Blanc-Cookie
Level 32 : Artisan Cookie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

pomefiore
09/18/2022 9:06 pm
Level 43 : Master Archer
Hello! I stumbled on this thread yesterday so I went ahead and reported the skins for you, and they've been taken down! The correct answer was Block with an uppercase B.

I know the struggle of having your skins reuploaded, I used to spend like an hour a day getting my skins taken down before my old account got to popular for me to even keep up with the amount of reuploads. I know it sucks but unfortunately having your skins stolen and reposted just kind of comes with making skins so try not to let it get you too down.
TheCameraOfNaruto
09/17/2022 10:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Just seeing this now, I think that there is a report button where you can have it taken down. Best of Luck!
Silabear
08/07/2022 3:57 am
He/Him • Level 68 : High Grandmaster Guard Bear
If we are getting the same question, I presume the answer to the security question is a Block?
Mont-Blanc-Cookie
08/08/2022 1:59 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Cookie
I said that and it didn't work ;-;
Oslypsis
09/17/2022 10:38 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Pixel Painter
I think the basic unit of measure is the meter, isn't it? Sorry if you already solved the issue and I'm totally late.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome