Help with some commands....

Flashbulb's Avatar Flashbulb12/24/21 12:33 pm
1/2/2022 4:55 am
Silabear's Avatar Silabear
So I am working on a data pack that adds some custom items. I want to make it so that when you where a spider head, you get night vision, but when I put the head on, nothing happens.

The Spider Head Command:
/give @p player_head{SkullOwner:MHF_Spider,display:{Name:'[{"text":"Spider Head","italic":false,"color":"dark_red"}]',Lore:['[{"text":"The head of a spider, which","italic":false}]','[{"text":"grants night vision to the","italic":false}]','[{"text":"wearer.","italic":false}]']},Enchantments:[{id:thorns,lvl:1}],HideFlags:1} 1

The Execute command in "tick":
execute as @a[nbt={Inventory:[{Slot:103b,id:"minecraft:player_head",tag:{SkullOwner:MHF_Spider,display:{Name:'[{"text":"Spider Head","italic":false,"color":"dark_red"}]',Lore:['[{"text":"The head of a spider, which","italic":false}]','[{"text":"grants night vision to the","italic":false}]','[{"text":"wearer.","italic":false}]']},Enchantments:[{id:thorns,lvl:1}],HideFlags:1}}]}] run effect give @s minecraft:night_vision 1 2 true

No errors are given when loading the pack, and the spider head works as it should.
Flashbulb
Level 48 : Master Fish