Look for bots

Ayanoaishi's Avatar Ayanoaishi2/2/23 2:27 pm history
2/6/2023 10:53 am
Arianwyn's Avatar Arianwyn
So on my hazbin hotel poll I got a comment from denchikchyb
denchikchyb avatar

it said this:
It's a shame this list doesn't include my favorite. Not too long ago, I discovered the wonderful (Link Removed). In my opinion, the best chain of comfortable hotels, which provide their customers with luxury service. They have a huge variety of entertainment and services that you will be delighted with. It's a pity that such a system does not work all over the world. So that every resident can experience this level of comfort.

I hope none of u will click on the link cause I told them hazbin hotel was a show and got no reply. I hope this is not a bot but to be safe don’t click the link because this sounds like a brochure for real

anyways just wanted to tell u. do u guys think I should report this? I don’t wanna report the wrong person. Comment your opinion
Ayanoaishi
Level 43 : Master Artist