Beware of this FAKE Hypixel Rank Scamlock

3kh0's Avatar 3kh010/24/23 4:52 pm
5 emeralds 241 2
10/24/2023 9:02 pm
ScotsMiser's Avatar ScotsMiser

tl;dr If it sounds to good to be true, it is most likely a scam.

So I recently came across this new Hypixel scam, the scammer will go onto active lobbies (Example: Bedwars Lobby #1) and say, "Duel me for a Free Rank Upgrade (Must Win)" or something similar. Once you duel them, they will make sure to go easy on you to try and trick you into thinking you won this 'rank.'

Here is the suspicious part, the scammer will then ask you to add their Discord, they don't gift it from their gold as it is 'more expensive' They will write out all the information on the Hypixel Store Checkout and leave one box open, the email address box, what they will do is they will inspect it and it will look like this.

This is the inspected version (The SS the scammer sent)

This is the real version as an example from my view

As you can see, the scammer asks for your Microsoft Email Address which then MOST people would give their Minecraft Outlook, and they later require the password/code to Log In and steal your account.

When I give the scammer a false outlook account to input, this is what came on his side of the screen (Clearly stating that it requires my Auth App to Authenticate the "Login" from the hacker end"

Please stay safe and don't fall for this! To make it seem real to gullible people, his Discord bio reads, "Gifting free ranks in the memory of Techno" Not only is scamming, but the fact you have to use a passed-on Youtuber makes it worse. I haven't been scammed by this as I am aware that it's very fake as I have bought my IRL Friend a rank.

If it sounds to good to be true, it is most likely a scam.

Stay safe out there!
3kh0
Level 34 : Artisan Fox