Need help with (vanilla) redstone piano!

Vice_Senpaii's Avatar Vice_Senpaii6/14/23 1:53 pm
1 emeralds 202 6
7/27/2023 1:24 pm
Meat_Mallet's Avatar Meat_Mallet
Ok, so here's the gist:

My brother loves Omori, and for MONTHS he's been trying to perfect the piano tune so he can use it as a doorbell for his home (I believe it's either the Duet or My Time tune he's trying to create, though I'll have to ask him more about it since it's been months...). Unfortunately, he gave up recently because he can't get the timing of the notes right. And he has looked at tutorials for this specifically, but he still seems to get the timing wrong every single time.

Now, I'm not good with Redstone stuff. So I've decided to ask for help on here, to see if anyone can fix his little error.

I hope I can get some tips/advice for how to fix this~! <3
Vice_Senpaii
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Meat_Mallet
07/27/2023 1:24 pm
Level 43 : Master Engineer
Please check out my page I have made many many music machines
Luke_Sky_Walker
06/15/2023 8:32 am
Level 36 : Artisan Mlem Mlem Bat
history
Some things to consider when recreating a song using note blocks in Minecraft: You can use a texture pack to see the actual notes which allows you to do much finer tuning and you can also use a very popular program called NBS (Note Block Studio). It allows you to edit note blocks and their sounds via an editor and make it a lot easier to make sounds and such using this method. It also includes a way to easily import songs you make on there into your world. If you've ever seen worlds with tons of song recreations before, they either had perfect pitch or used NBS.
Vice_Senpaii
06/15/2023 2:31 pm
He solely plays on PS4 Bedrock, so I guess when I get PC/Java I could just make it for him myself.

Still kinda sucks tho, he was doing the doorbell tune as a gift for his partner's birthday. T_T
Bonky7426
06/14/2023 2:04 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Waffle
I have almost no knowledge of redstone aside from a 2x2 door. I would love to see a finished project if you manage to complete it, the only info I would know to give is the sounds and tones that note blocks make when on different blocks.
Vice_Senpaii
06/15/2023 1:42 am
Well, thanks for the response regardless! <3

If he ever does finish it, I'll definitely ask him to record the entire thing so I can put it up on my YT.
Bonky7426
06/15/2023 8:05 am
Level 33 : Artisan Waffle
sounds good.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome