Taking comissions for data packs!

NTDan's Avatar NTDan5/4/20 8:03 pm history
1 emeralds 159
Hey there! I'm someone who really likes to make Minecraft data packs, and I'm trying to make a quick buck, so I'm taking comissions!

Here are the prices:
- Simple data pack: $1-2. These are data packs that I can make in a matter of a few days, not taking too much effort.
- Medium data pack: $3-5. These are data packs that may take up to 1 or 2 weeks to make.
- Featureful data pack: $7-10. These are data packs with LOTS of features, and they may take up to a whole month to make! Tell me if you think it's fair.

Here are some options:
- Do you want me to frequently update you on how the data pack is going?
- Do you want custom textures? That will add an amount onto the price a small amount, and it depends on how many custom textures there might be.
- Do you want it to be released publicly or do you want to have the data pack all to yourself? +$0.50 if you want it private.

If you are interested, message me on PMC or Discord! My tag is SuperBuildcraft#5080.
The price is somewhat negotiable. Give me an offer and I'll tell you how I feel.
Remember to specify what do you want me to make, the recipe, how it works, etc. The more specific the better! And pardon me if I can't get all the features you wanted, sometimes it is quite literally impossible to make it, or I'm just not that advanced. :)
I accept PayPal. That's it.

Thanks for reading this!

(Also I hope this doesn't violate section 3.1 of the rules, because I read that it's okay to state that I take comissions)
NTDan
Level 49 : Master Crafter