I need a decent mario mod.stars

De Taco King's Avatar De Taco King1/19/21 2:38 am history
1 emeralds 39
first of all im unable to pay you, so no need to go any further if your here for a bit of money. sorry i wish i could pay but i just can't.

now on with the mod, the premise is simple, create a decent mario mod with models that aren't ports of the original mario bros (seriously why so many? its getting repetitive), i want it based off mario 3D land for the nintendo ds cause its just a really good game to base it off in my opinion, its ok to use connected textures and allow one and only one other required mod like a core or whatever is required for the mod, and specificly i want the purple fanta poison (cause why not), the most common enemies (like goomba, tanooki goomba, cheep cheep, dry bones, koopa, etc) and items, and as many blocks as you can fit in from the levels. Also try and make sure its works with the original morph mod AND that its for 1.12.2

also here is a few things to avoid that are quite important after all i don't want another block bros mod with that goomboss mod thats more cursed then Herobrine. first of all the hit box, i want hit boxes to match up with the models cause i wana be able to shoot a pokey in the head (IF they are added its up to you) and it take damage, also i forgot to mention that i would like it if you could include the bosses such as tail bowser, dry bowser, and of course normal bowser. second, dont just recolor minecraft blocks for everything cause making grey dirt and pallet swapping grass with grey dirt and bright green grass just doesnt look good as sky biome materials. and of course make it decent, i dont want awful looking hammers and i dont want the boom boom to run away from you more then he does at you, seriously block bros ill give you credit for trying... but seriously why?!?!

now good luck in advanced if you accept the challenge, but if your just reading this cause your board then ill just be waiting for "9,950" years for someone to get back to me., lucky me i have plenty of time to wait XD
De Taco King
Level 30 : Artisan Taco