New screenshot, release date and new blocks from EBS 2024.4.4

Molitoola's Avatar Molitoola4/23/24 4:52 am
2 emeralds 47
I will share the 2024.4.4 (Full Release Version) of my Extended Block Set mod, which I have been developing for a long time, next Monday.

WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG?
In fact, I have added 7 blocks so far, so the reason for this version being delayed is due to some health issues and playing too many games lately.

SO, WHAT WILL BE INCLUDED?
Let me share with you some of the block types I have added so far and some of the block types I plan to add in the coming days!

1- With this version, pavement blocks that can be made with most stone variations will be added. I have changed their textures three times, but I'm still not sure if they look good, so I will post an image showing the final version and would appreciate your feedback.

2- Paintable Wooden planks: With this version, you will be able to paint planks using all the paints available in Minecraft. Additionally, the variations added by this mod (laying planks, fancy planks) will also be paintable.

3- Shapely Glass: A block type that can be painted in all colors. It is a version of normal Minecraft glass with patterns on it.

4- Cursed Dirt Block: The strange looking dirt in my profile photo.

Molitoola
Level 22 : Expert Modder