Biox 2024.1.13 Released! What's New? News about Biox.

Molitoola's Avatar Molitoola5/12/24 2:22 pm history
4 emeralds 51
I know, I've been sharing a lot of threads lately. But my news never seem to end and doesn't look like it will end!

BIOX 2024.1.13 HAS BEEN RELEASED! WHATS NEW?
With this version, I added 3 new discs. You can make music disc template with 6 rough glass. For example, let's say we want to create a disc called 'beetiful' specific to Flower Forest. By placing all the flowers and music disc template (apart from different colors of the same flower) coming out in the Flower Forest on the crafting table, you can make this disc. I also noticed that I added a few less features to the Flower Forest. Therefore, I added 2 new flowers and a new tree type!

SOME SAD NEWS...
although I try to delete unnecessary files and reduce the file size, biox became 13 MB. The reason for this is the music I made for the music discs. They take up a lot of space... I may not be able to update Biox's version on Planet Minecraft after a few updates :(

BIOX WIKI?
The wiki I made for Inn In The Road turned out really nice and I will continue to update it. I will do the same for biox. However, I can't give an exact date.

NEXT BIOX UPDATE:
I named the next update Drought Update. Along with the next update, a huge desert structure, new desert blocks, etc. will come. But not limited to just these! Just wait. Also, not related to the topic but inn in the road 2024.1.19 update will be released on May 19th, specially for the 19th update!
I have one more request from you: How would you rate this update out of 10?

Biox 2024.1.13: Flowery Update

Poll ended 05/22/2024 2:22 pm.

Molitoola
Level 24 : Expert Modder