Chillax Tekkit Server [60 Slots] [Factions] [PvP] [Griefing]

ChillaxTeam's Avatar ChillaxTeam5/13/12 10:38 pm
1 emeralds 114

IP: tech.chillax-mc.com
Web: http://www.chillax-mc.com/tekkit
Slots: 60.

Chillax Tekkit is a Tekkit Hardcore PvP Faction Server. We are a fair played server. We do not allow hacking or any type of cheating. We also do not allow swearing or trolling! We try to have a 24/7 uptime on the server. If there is issues we will fix them as soon as we can. We have 1.5GB of ram on our server. Our host is Beastnode.com. We do not have that many players but most of the players that play are dedicated. We have many plots that you can purchase on at the spawn! You can either sell things to the stores we have or purchase some money from our Online Store to get money to purchase the plots. We also are in the process of building a city in the spawn, Mostly neighborhood. We are planing on setting up events but we are not sure just yet.
Tekkit is a large Mod Pack for people to play online with. In this mod pack it has many mods like RedPower, BuildCraft, and IndustrialCraft2. RedPower has half blocks and more small blocks. RedPower also has wires that can go on walls and that are insulated with diffrent types of blocks to blend in! Buildcraft has machines that will mine for you, this will let you get more time to build!! IndustrialCraft2 will let you get these new ores for amazing new armor that are way more powerful than before! You always want to try to get the most "power" in the server! (power as in Energy for your machines). Lastly there are these new sounds in the game that makes the game more realistic! Ex. New Cave Sounds, Wind Sounds, Water Sounds, and more!
Factions is a teaming up plugin for Bukkit Servers. This is mainly ment for servers that my survival and pvp. We use it for those reasons. It lets you keep your land protected unless they over power you by killing your team to make your power under your land. All you need to do is protect your land and then go to other bases to kill them the raid their land! All about getting the best base and the best protection! The more players you have the more land you can claim!
Supernaturals is a plugin that lets you become these certain supernaturals. There are Vampires, Werewolfs, Ghouls, Priests, WitchHunters, Demons, Enderborns, and Angels! These supernaturals have disablilities and abilites. My favorite supernatural would have to be the Demon. I like demon for the following, Creepers and any explotions will not hurt you, You can not die in lava, no fall damage, and you can shoot fireballs! Yes. I said fireballs! Anyways, if you want tutorials on how to turn into these crazy supernaturals we have most of the SNs on our Channel, ChillaxServer!

Ip Address:
tech.chillax-mc.com

Website Address:
http://chillax-mc.com

Shop:
http://www.chillax-mc.com/tstore
The shop helps us keep the server up. It also lets you get items!

On the Technic Launcher there is a arrow pointing down on the top left corner. Click that then there is a thing that has two creepers that says "Tekkit" Click that. Then go to the login on the bottom right corner. Then login then click multiplier then add my IP to it!

Specs:
All servers are powered by the new Sandy Bridge Intel Xeon E3-1270 processors since Minecraft benefits more from higher clock speeds. We also understand that Minecraft is very I/O hungry, which is why each server is also equipped with Intel enterprise-grade solid state drives to feed the need.

Ram: 1536 MB
Tekkit Version: 2.1.1
ChillaxTeam
Level 30 : Artisan Ninja