Last Thread About Deep Adventures

Molitoola's Avatar Molitoola3/18/24 4:00 pm history
1 emeralds 44
You know, a few days ago I introduced my new mod, Deep Adventures, and then I provided more information about it. However, this will be the last because Deep Adventures will be released tomorrow, 03.19.2024, with forty percent completion. But like my other mods, this mod will receive updates over time and improve.

Another Slimy Caves Feature: Slimy Stone
Slimy Stone is the slimy version of normal stone, and when broken, it drops cobblestone.

Scrap Ruins:
Scrap ruins are found in caves, containing a stack of stacked scrap blocks. From scrap blocks, various items can be obtained, including Gold Nugget, Raw Iron, Raw Gold, Diamond, Torch, Accumulated Slime, Redstone Dust, Scrap, and Budding Crystals. The rarest loot is Budding Crystals. Why is that?

Strongest Armor and Tools:

The first thing you will need to craft the most powerful armor and items added by the Budding Crystals mod is Budding Crystals. They can only be obtained from scrap ruins, and once you find a Budding Crystals, you can trade 1 Budding Crystals and 2 emeralds to a skilled blacksmith villager to receive 1 crimson ingot. Crimson ingots can be used to craft crimson armor and crimson tools!
Molitoola
Level 23 : Expert Modder