Only sand confirmed release date!

rithviktheMCgamer's Avatar rithviktheMCgamer5/10/23 9:45 am history
3 emeralds 72
My first ever story map only sand ummm didn't hit has much as i thought so Welcome to the ONLY SAND 3 ( THE HIDDEN TRUTH! ) Well you are gonna find three books and it has the HIDDEN TRUTH OF KGF THE HIDDEN TRUTH OF THE LOST CITY OF GOLD. Its been a year since i uploaded my last only sand chapter well Guys there is no teaser or trailer for this map! becasue ummm yea its a little shorter story than the usal but i make sure that this only sand 3 map is longer than only sand 2 well guys i know after you guys play this map after its released you will be like yea i think this guy only took 1 hour to make this but you are wrong actually this map might be short but it took 2 days... i know but i wroked lot on those 2 days so yeah lets get into the actually point ummm.... ONLY SAND 3 ( THE HIDDEN TRUTH ) RELEASING IN MAY 15TH!!!!! LETS GOOOO!!!!! AND YEA ALSO PICK THE RIGHT DOOR V.1.0.1 COMING ON MAY 11TH I KNOW GUYS PRETTY EARLY RITHGT ITS JUST A IMROVEMENT UPADTE! ok see you in the next MAP NEWS!!!!! .
rithviktheMCgamer
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner