Equestrians, need your feedback

Hazem-chan's Avatar Hazem-chan5/11/24 7:33 pm
2 emeralds 80
5/13/2024 8:53 am
bagger's Avatar bagger
hey minecraft and horse riding fans!

this is my first time asking on a forum my whole life i think lol, so bear with me

i've started a cool new project: creating a horse-themed minecraft map that a friend suggested, knowing I love minecraft and being an equestrian, and so i thought, why not merge these passions in a community-driven project!

I need your help to make this map as authentic and fun as possible, and then release it to the public, here’s what i’d love to get your thoughts on:

1. what should it be? more practical or aesthetic? what features etc, what would you like to see?

2. what would be a sick interractive element? i love working with redstone and commands

3. if you have design ideas or themes that would look awesome in minecraft, all ideas are welcome

4. any other cool ideas or suggestions? something you would like to see?

this project is all about collaboration, and i’m here to listen and weave your fantastic ideas into something we all can enjoy
looking forward to your suggestions and starting this creative journey together :)

also let me know your riding story, it helps out tons because hey, i started riding at 17 years old, and i'm now 19, so your input helps my journey :)

thanks a ton for your input and creativity!
Hazem-chan
Level 36 : Artisan Soldier