Gotham: Revival | Looking for datapack maker(s)contacts

Crqw's Avatar Crqw6/15/22 11:14 am
2 emeralds 76

Hello, this is Raptor.

I am developing block-by-block Gotham city recreation along with a couple of people by now. The world is set in game version 1.16.5 while the most popular mods for superheroes and particularly Batman mythos are on 1.7.10 version with the poor block choice. I am currently looking for anyone with the particular datapack abilities to make the experience of playing on my map better. First of all, here is the basic idea of the datapack scheme:

The current datapack concept:
  • Batsuit / at least bathelmet with ears
  • Some basic gadgets such as batarang, batclaw, smoke grenade, cape-glider (cape-elytra if possible)
  • batmobile with at least driving ability (not sure how difficult to make it attack enemies)
  • Not sure about the suits but maybe would be possible to make batfamily weapons
  • Escrima sticks and maybe some acrobatic abilities for Richard (second if it is even possible)
  • Guns with shooting ability and similar acrobatic abilities for Jason
  • Staff just as a weapon and maybe remodelled/new item shield for Tim
  • Well and could be a couple of villain abilities but this is an additional stuff and isn't the priority
If you know coding well enough to make any of this and if you have the willing to help Revival project DM me on discord (IiRaptoriI#5441).
I personally can provide the help with kinds of texturing or modeling since I have experience there.

All the respect to the ones who read this, Raptor.

Crqw
Level 71 : Legendary Batman