So Yeah I'm Gonna Do Interviews Now

Angelonasher's Avatar Angelonasher12/31/21 1:26 am history
2 emeralds 100
You might have seen this wall post before

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS

I will start doing interviews.

Why?
i will actually start doing interviews

while I know other ppl do interviews, i want to interview a specific GROUP of ppl

most people (as in two ppl who did interviews i saw/ remembered lol) interview older pmc members or popular ones

i want to interview new creators or underrated ones. I will also just interview ppl i want to interview lol :D

WHY?

bcuz

yes

If you wanna be interviewed message me but there is a chance u might not be interviewed bcuz for some ppl I might put it up to a spin wheel to choose the interviewee

If you would like to suggest a new comer or someone you consider underrated, don't be afraid to do so!

To Potential Interviewees
- I will not accept answers (to interview questions) with swear words included even if used as an acronym or only implied. If you do send an answer that does not follow this requirement, I will delete the swear word before posting.

-Please do not include any links in answers if they are not specifically asked for (eg: what is your favorite submission? you may include a link)

-Please do not submit long-winded or confusing answers.

-Please do not include unnecessary \ inappropriate \ racial \ offending details in your answers.

-Please don't criticize other's work in you're answers.

- :D

I am always open to questions about PMC or current projects (except on Saturdays)

:D

I don't know how to end this

Oh ye i will include illustrations with interviews is that why u were still here?
Angelonasher
Level 53 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat