Pokemon now... sucks

Elightin_elytra's Avatar Elightin_elytra11/6/22 9:02 am
3 emeralds 91
I normally don't make content like this, but there is one thing I would like the community to know about me and my thoughts on Pokémon. I the beginning, I was huge Pokémon fan and wanted my parents to get me the new games that came out. They said no, but that didn't stop my Pokémon obsession. I watched the series since Black & White: Adventures in Unova and stopped at Master and Master Journeys because they were full on crap from Netflix, which I'll talk on sooner. I played the mobile games of Pokémon (Quest, Go, and for some reason, Pokémon Playhouse, don't judge me, okay!), and soon enough, I got my first and only Pokémon game at the moment, Pokémon Sword. Now I would say that the games are just a wee bit good from me rating them 4 stars. The games are great in my opinion (well the story line is kind of not engaging as the past games)! They put in commitment and passion into it. I even have Pokémon plushies, who are Pikachu (of course) and Bulbasaur. My Pokémon cards however, I keep them in a vault. 10% of the cards are actually worth $22,000 dollars, while others are in the hundreds. But back on topic, I heavily dislike Pokémon. Netflix ruined it by making Goh a main character over Ash to catch all the Pokémon, while Ash had done it over several years. And don't get me started on how cringey it is. Netflix were complete idiots to even do it to Pokémon because the franchise had been so great under the hands of other companies over the years, and Netflix ruins it all just for some cringey 7-year-old asking their mom for Sword. I'm heavily disappointed to see that today's generation has to see what monstrosity has been brought. Do a better job Nintendo, please have grip for the community.
Elightin_elytra
Level 33 : Artisan Warrior