Genshin Impact - Come check out this post! 😀💖😝...favorite

DarkDracoGaming's Avatar DarkDracoGaming12/6/21 2:10 pm
2 emeralds 61
Hey everyone, I'd like to Share my YouTube channel with you all, I'm slowly trying to grow my channel..

I plan to make some more Minecraft stuff in a while, had a world but the game file got corrupted due to a power cut 😑😑😑...
So totally lost the world I was slowly making ugh so have started again on my new PSN account so I will make some new videos
when I can on that and will finally start doing Survival playthroughs and stuff heh

But anyway, recently I've been addicted too Genshin Impact ugh so had decided to make a video on it!
If you could, please check it out and tell me what you think, I'm using the PS4 so please don't expect the graphics etc to be amazing!
I'll make way better content when I can finally afford a new PC ugh but doubt that will be anytime soon!!!

Anyway my latest video is mainly just a chill session as I was bored and had no idea what to do heh xD ..

My YouTube channel is: 😝💗 My channel! 💗😝

Please Like, Share and Subscribe if you like my content! ^_^ ..

Thanks so much! 💗

My latest video is on my profile here on PMC if you want to check my channel out heh and it's below for your convenience!

Take care and stay safe everyone, not just you but also your loved ones / family! ^_^ heh..

Kind regards from the Scottish Highlands, Scotland. UK! n_n .

(New Minecraft content coming soon, I promise! ^_^)
DarkDracoGaming
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect