PMC community texture pack - Lets make a one texture pack as a community (prizes included)

WilloMC's Avatar WilloMC 9/24/2022 11:06 pm history
9/24/2022 11:06 pm
WilloMC's Avatar WilloMC

▢▢▢ Information ▢▢▢

⦾ About this event ⦾

If you interested in This thread you most like to be also interested in Re texturing Minecraft. So now we are going to make our own texture pack for Minecraft as a whole community.

⦾ How to be involved ⦾

Choose a Texture you like to recrate that not someone already made, and post it in the comment section after you finished.
( You can find what textures are already done at the Texture list down below )

⦾ Rules & Requirements ⦾

Rules:

Follow all official PMC RULES
More than one submissions are allowed
Collaborations are allowed

Requirements:

All the textures must be in 16px by 16px format

⦾ prizes ⦾

10 best texture creators will get Access to Destiny 1024 resource pack for free.
(textures will be judged by someone else)

▢▢ Texture list ▢▢

TextureWho created
GUIWilloMC
LeavesfatBatman
music discsPrinceDinoboy

WilloMC
Level 78 : Legendary Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Cubert_4x4
09/24/2022 7:14 pm
Level 27 : Expert Professor
history
Is there any way we can have an up to date version of the texture pack, with google drive or something? Becuase whoever makes the ores and stone varients wont be using the same pallete and it will clash very harshly I'm guessing. Pallets are a very important part of texture making, and it'd be nice to have the same pallets for the same things.

Can we make custom models?

I really like this idea!
WilloMC
09/24/2022 10:21 pm
yeah you can make anything you want. custom models / textures / entities etc.
iijj22gg
09/24/2022 7:04 pm
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
Can we do more than just textures? I personally would like to change up the music. Custom sounds.json and everything
WilloMC
09/24/2022 10:19 pm
yes you can change what ever you want. The music disc textures are already added by PrinceDinoboy. but they only change the texture not the sound. so you are good.
CeresAwen
09/11/2022 11:30 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
I would love to make some! Not sure which ones though. Any suggestions? (you can check my texture pack to see my art style). Not sure how great I will be at 16x16 but I think i can make it work. Thanks!
WilloMC
09/11/2022 12:24 pm
also you can provide a texture that you have created before
WilloMC
09/11/2022 12:21 pm
i like your texture pack style. there is nothing to concern about because there aren't any theme for this texture pack. any one can just make any amount of textures and be part of this. so don't afraid to be who you are and show who you are. (any texture that anyone make will be added to the pack) also only the textures that mentioned in texture list have been created. so basically you can make anything else.
PrinceDinoboy
09/02/2022 3:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I just finished my music disc textures from my own pack that I just started working on a few days ago. I think it'd be cool to have them in a pack like this if that'd be okay.
WilloMC
09/02/2022 3:43 pm
yes that's totally okay. You can add those in to the pack. If you can send me a link to the textures that you like to include i can add those.
fatBatman
08/20/2022 2:07 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Theorist
sign me up!!!
I will do all the leaves textures
WilloMC
08/20/2022 2:13 am
Yes you can make those. I really didn't thought you guys will actually like this 😁
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome