Server Owner looking for event hoster, hype (wo)man and spokesperson!emoji_people

Bertiecrafter's Avatar Bertiecrafter9/27/20 7:34 am
2 emeralds 99

About the server

The server was created in an attempt to recreate r/place or any of the other community pixel drawing websites in Minecraft. Features:
  • The server is simply called "Canvas"
  • The world consists of a single layer infinite canvas.
  • Players can hold colored blocks to draw on it.
  • The server is vanilla.
  • PvP enabled, content moderated by community.
  • There are a couple other mechanics, pictures and a discord server, listed in the server submission here.

About you

Perhaps you always had a dream of being a server owner and engaging with your own community, but never had the right idea or resources to set up a server. Or maybe you'd enjoy hosting events, but never had enough players around you to lift it off the ground. Personally, I love creating features for players, but don't have the time to maintain a server. Hopefully with your help we can get this server going, since the community is very small with often 0 players online right now.

You responsibilities:

• Draw players
  • Host events
  • Engage with the community, broadcasting anything interesting that happens on the server, in discord.
  • Relay community thoughts on features back to me.
  • Write a weekly journal, as long as there is anything to write about.
  • Find/encourage YouTubers to make videos on the server.

What's in it for you

• You can come up with your own descriptive (!) prefix and prefix color in Minecraft and name color in Discord.
  • You get to moderate Discord.
  • You get to have a platform and community to guide and entertain. Anything you publish can be officially in name of the server.
  • As far as players are concerned, you get to be seen as server owner. I cannot give you access to files, server configuration and admin commands though.
  • After a long time, I might give you permissions to moderate the server (please don't keep asking for it though)
  • For events, you can come up with your own banners for the winners. I'll have to add functionality that allows you to mark banners as genuine and official.
If you're interested in leading this server to popularity, contact me on Discord!
Bertiecrafter
Retired Moderator
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer