Looking for Roleplayers, Artists, and Contributors!

koterman99's Avatar koterman995/1/17 9:59 pm
1 emeralds 132
Hello there stranger! Glad you chose to click on my thread.

So let's get to the point, right?
- I am assembling a team with former Roleplay servers to create a new Roleplay server. This server will be based on the Spanish colonization of Meso-America, or as you may call Mexico and Central/South America.

What do we want?
- We are looking for Roleplayers who would be interested in playing on a server themed as this one will be, and would help contribute historical aspects and ideas! We are also looking for artists to help create a texture pack.

What will we have?
- We will be running Towny for the main nation aspect. We will have many plugins, including custom ones. One such custom plugin is the ability to play the Mayan game known as Ulama. The goal is to kick the ball through a hoop on a wall in a vertical direction, and who ever wins gets to sacrifice the other team!

How will the server function?
- Players will roleplay among their native cities, or foreign people, build cities, lead an empire such as the Mayans, Aztecs, Inca's, or even the Tlaxcalans! It will be up to either you, or the leaders of your nation to keep to safe from the incomparably technologically advanced Spanish hordes!

Wish to help us? Contact me!
koterman99
Level 29 : Expert Network