Calling all Minecraft enthusiasts! Quests, NPC server

PythPale's Avatar PythPale4/26/24 11:28 am
2 emeralds 62
Embark on an unforgettable adventure on our brand-new Minecraft server, where a unique blend of custom mods intertwines technology and magic to create an immersive and captivating experience. We're seeking passionate and skilled builders to join our team and help us craft a world unlike any other, filled with breathtaking fantasy and Victorian-inspired structures that will transport players to new realms of imagination.

• Select your class: Delve into the world as an Elf, Orc, Gnome, or Human, each with unique abilities and progression systems.
  • Discover a revamped world: Explore a transformed landscape with enhanced ore generation and meticulously crafted caves.
  • Immerse yourself in a captivating story: Unravel the mysteries of our intricate storyline as you progress through PvE zones and engage in thrilling PvP encounters.

We are seeking passionate and experienced individuals to join our team:

• Builders: Bring your creative vision to life by constructing stunning structures and intricate details.
  • Developers: Contribute your expertise to enhance our server's functionality and expand its features.

Join us and let's create a Minecraft experience unlike any other!

Requirements:

• Passion for Minecraft
  • Dedication to teamwork
  • Willingness to learn and contribute

About me:

I've been an avid Minecraft player for over 10 years, with extensive experience in server creation and administration. I am committed to creating a server that is both enjoyable and engaging for players.

Please 18+

Find me on Discord @pale_beta
PythPale
Level 1 : New Miner