Hello, I'm Tre/ Dancing Animation Project

Pastortre7's Avatar Pastortre71/13/23 9:27 am
1 emeralds 103
Hello Everyone!

My name is Tre. Nice to meet you! I am the founding pastor of a metaverse ministry called "The New Grace Institutional Missionary Baptist Church of Minecraft."

We are NOT a roleplay church and we have been in existence since 2017. We don't have a public Minecraft server setup where people can join and participate in our services in real-time. For that reason, our YouTube channel houses all edited pre-recorded videos of our Minecraft worship services and other church events.

At the moment, I am preparing for this year's Easter service. I am making this post to see if anyone would be interested in doing a liturgical/spiritual dance animation for me. I want the dance routine to look like this and I want the video to be about 4-5 minutes long. This will be the music for the animation (I will shorten it). It also doesn't have to have any sound effects. I will provide the background and the skins for the animation as well.

If you are interested in taking on this project, I would like for you to please send me some samples of your work before I decide whether we should collaborate.
Once I made my decision, I will share more specific information about what I would like the dancing animation to consist of. If you don't want to do this or don't know how, could you please refer me to someone you know who can create a high-quality professional dance animation?

For this project, I will be available at the following email address: ngmbc.minecraft@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance!

Pastortre7
Level 34 : Artisan Artist