POKEMAP

anthonylol12's Avatar anthonylol1211/27/23 12:48 am
1 emeralds 116
ESPAÑOL

E estado pensando esto hace años, pero no he tenido las herramientas ni la habilidad para comenzar a crear el mapa.

Hoy en día tengo todo para su creación solo que lo único que me faltaría serían los mods y complementarios para que se vea genial.

E estado pensando en ocupar el mod de Pixelmon por sus comandos modelos y facilidad de ocupar, pero no le daría la inmersión que se sentiría para que no se vea redondos y quiero ver que tal seria ocupar el Cobblemon.

Pero el mod solo está solo en la 1.19.2-1.20.1 y lo quiero realizar en la 1.12.2 y no hay para esa versión, pero eso es lo de menos.

Ahora estoy buscando los mods, para que sea utilizado par tanto Rolplay como para un jugador y para panas.

Enzima hay varios problemas aparte de los ya mencionados como sería la ubicación tamaña y la optimización del mismo el costo del tiempo y el trabajo que conlleva.

También sería el nombre que le pondría y otros asuntos como el apoyo y el uso que le den las personas también estaría pensando en implementar mecánicas de cinemática y más, pero eso sería aparte.

Y como mencione antes mi idea es hacerlo para Rolplay, single player y otros así que el mapa lo tendría que dividir en 3 o 4 mapas para que lo descarguen dependiendo del uso que se le dé.

También necesitaría un equipo y una invención para poder concluir el mapa o los mapas.

Nota final veré si con el tiempo que tengo poder realizar el mapa, aunque sea el primer mapa Pokemon rojo fuego y pausaría cualquier pedido de build que me pidan :3

INGLISH

I've been thinking about this for years, but haven't had the tools or skill to start creating the map.

Nowadays I have everything for its creation, only the only thing I would need would be the mods and add-ons to make it look great.

I've been thinking about using the Pixelmon mod because of its model commands and ease of use, but I wouldn't give it the immersion that it would feel so that it doesn't look round and I want to see what it would be like to use the Cobblemon.

But the mod is only in 1.19.2-1.20.1 and I want to make it in 1.12.2 and there is no one for that version, but that's the least of it.

Now I'm looking for the mods, so that it can be used for both Roleplay and single player and for friends.

Enzyme there are several problems apart from those already mentioned, such as the size location and its optimization, the cost of time and the work that it entails.

It would also be the name I would give it and other issues such as the support and use that people give it. I would also be thinking about implementing kinematics mechanics and more, but that would be separate.

And as I mentioned before, my idea is to do it for Roleplay, single player and others, so the map would have to be divided into 3 or 4 maps so that they can download it depending on the use that is given to it.

You would also need a piece of equipment and an invention to be able to complete the map or maps.

Final note I will see if with the time I have I can make the map, even if it is the first Pokemon fire red map and I would pause any build request they ask me for :3
anthonylol12
Level 52 : Grandmaster Crafter