10 year old server revival

corntooosh's Avatar corntooosh3/30/24 1:11 pm
1 emeralds 60
Hey everyone. I am bringing back this world which I have had since the PS3 back. Usually I would keep this server open mostly 24/7 and it would be friend list accessible while many many players would join. There would be constant full 8/8 games (as the old ps3-ps4 editions had a cap of 8. I don't know if that's changed with Bedrock. This server has a few towns with no building rules so there is just tons of player history with diverse builds all over which show such a cool history in the world. It really makes the world feel alive with atmosphere knowing that these communities had lived here, talking to eachother and what not. I have had this World for around 10 years almost which is crazy to think with a few revivals spread around. There have been probably a hundred actual different players on this world. With the three main towns being Mushroom island, Mountain City and Los Angelos (named after the famous cult statue in our world). There is some offensive stuff built in the World. I won't beat around the bush. Not for praise but just for jokes by various players. The only rule on this server is no griefing and no actual being a dick[/p] [p]My Playstation gamertag is Corntoosh My xbox gamertag is Ratchet2929 if you would like to join through cross platform[/p] [p]I would appreciate a message about joining the world so I could just sort people if this turns out like the other revivals. I will be cross posting this across various forms to pick up traction. If you have friends you'd like to add, feel free to bring them along too!
corntooosh
Level 1 : New Miner