Thread About New EBS Update and One User.

Molitoola's Avatar Molitoola4/29/24 1:00 pm history
1 emeralds 63
Today, I am partially releasing the long-awaited Extended Block Set 2024.4.4 version. Just like Mojang did with Minecraft 1.17, I am splitting Extended Block Set 2024.4.4 into 2024.4.4 and 2024.4.5. With this update, I promised that all blocks would be craftable, but in the current version, only 30% of the blocks can be crafted. In the next version, it will be increased to 70%! Additionally, I have added some pavement blocks and painted woods with this version. However, the shaped glass and different forms of painted woods like stairs, slabs, vertical, and horizontal placements will be introduced in the upcoming version. Remember that you can play all of these earlier with EBS 2024.4.4!

Also, I have removed comments from one guy promoting their own mod on the Planet Minecraft and Curseforge pages of Extended Block Set and Inn In The Road. If they leave comments here, I will most likely remove those as well because I don't think it's right to advertise their mods by going to other people's mod comment sections.
Molitoola
Level 25 : Expert Modder