May Plans (Renewed and Realistic)flight_takeoff

Molitoola's Avatar Molitoola4/30/24 11:44 am history
1 emeralds 40
Tomorrow, April is ending, and we’re stepping into May, so I’ll reiterate my plans for May, and this time, I’ll be realistic. The nearest development will be the Modrinth launch, which will happen in up to 2 weeks. Inn In The Road and Extended Block Set will soon be available on Modrinth. For those interested in such events, I recommend starting with Planet Minecraft. When I tried to share Inn In The Road, it took 1 day for Planet Minecraft moderators, 2 days for Curseforge moderators, and 7 days for Modrinth moderators to review it. By that time, I had forgotten my Modrinth password.

1- Next week, a new data pack will be released.
2- I won’t give an exact date, but 2 weeks from now, the Extended Block Set 2024.4.5 update might arrive.
3- Additionally, I’ll transition into a slower pace from now on. When I come up with a mod idea, I’ll develop it for 2-3 months without simultaneously working on another mod. Subsequent updates won’t be major.
4-At the end of May, a new mod will be released, and no other mod will arrive until the end of June.
Molitoola
Level 23 : Expert Modder