Help Me Decide

Usaki's Avatar Usaki1/31/23 4:45 am
1 emeralds 189
2/13/2023 4:50 pm
Usaki's Avatar Usaki
There is some needed changes i want to do for my content, recently projects that i've been working on are taking a lot of time out of me and I'm considering putting some of my work behind a paywall, let me help you decide which option you think will be better for me and for you

Option 1:
If "Paid access & free" is the end result of this vote, then this is what's going to happen.
All my current projects that are public will stay free and get updated, Future projects will be put behind a paywall but that doesn't mean all my future projects to come will be supporter exclusive, some of my future work will also be free, and supporters of work will get early access to early stages of my projects, teasers and more. Some of my paid projects will also have free versions like a demo for the people who want a taste of my exclusive work, plus if you guys choose this option, it will help me make a living off of my work and i will be able to have more time for my stuff and updates will be faster plus my mental health will get better and it means you support the time and effort i put in to the stuff.

Option 2:
If "Free only " is the end result of this vote then this is what's going to happen.
Everything will stay free including future projects but, updates will begin to take much longer and I won't have enough time for everything, people will still get teasers and news from me, but i wont release early access of my projects to the public until i decide the project is in a good enough state to be able to be put up for a download, and like I said Projects will take longer to do then they are now and a lot of waiting is going to be needed. If you guys choose this option everything will stay the as it is now but, I won't be able to get in time for everything, stuff will take longer to complete, things could get canceled and my mental health will be a bit bad.

Thanks for reading and thanks for your understanding, lets vote to see what is best for me and you

Poll ended 02/14/2023 4:45 am.

Usaki
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Pony