WooodyBRO Staff Application

jwoody41's Avatar jwoody4112/23/12 6:11 am
1 emeralds 42
Guys Im looking for a big server to be staff on, Hope you enjoy my application.
-----------------------------------------
In-Game Name: lochlanw

Time-Zone: GMT [Australia, AU]

Why do you want to be Staff: I'd think that it would be a great learning experience and that I could help stop a lot of the spamming / hacking / and a less oblivious playerbase.

What can you bring to the server: A less-annoying and cleaner experience for our dedicated and new players.

What rank do you want to be: Admin/Mod.

What do you plan to do as a Staff Member: I plan to stop the semi-minor problems of the server; such as: hacking, spam, issues between members, and answering questions of current server issues and news.

What would you do if someone scammed: I would tell the person who scammed that the act is allowed and he should have been more careful in buying.

What would you do if someone spammed: I would give sed person a warning. Should he spam again I would mute him for a minute. If he continues to spam I will kick.

What would you do if someone hacked: I would record the hacker and, give the person a warning, if he continues to hack then I will kick him. I would then post the recorded video on the forums.

How active are you: If the server is well-setup server, so I'm planning on playing often.

Where do you live: Brisbane, Australia

How many hours a day can you play: 8+ hours a day.

Are you familiar with commands: Yes.

Have you been staff on a different server: Yes. (Not listing IPs)

-----------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my application.
P.S I can record and do easy server trailers.
jwoody41
Level 15 : Journeyman Ninja