Vonix Network Crossplay Slimefun Survival with Forum integration

Pargon's Avatar Pargon5/18/24 6:43 pm history
2 emeralds 44
Hello!! I invite you to join Vonix! Vonix is Minecraft community aimed at having people online 24/7, while we have not met that goal its only a matter of time before we do, and with you guys itll only be quicker!

My server isnt very much modified, it mostly just uses slimefun for custom items at request of a user, and iron elevators and plugins like coreprotect luckperms etc just to make server run well

Now you may be thinking, what good is a basic Minecraft server, well now adays most people flock to Minigame servers like hypixel, but noone pays attention to the straight vanilla servers or normal survival servers, especially ones with rules

The reason I believe in having a Minecraft server with a massive online player base is simple, bringing back the original fun of playing Minecraft and just endlessly building/mining with a new set of friends that should be active quite often

The reason many of us don't like Minecraft like we use to is because all of our Friends just went away and we didnt have our groups to play and laugh and make it fun, instead we log on get bored of survival in 5 minutes cause something dont feel right and we hop on bedwars or something just to get pissed off

Now with the idea of having a active and returning player base, combined with my PHPBB3 platform, we aim to have chat between the website (Signup required), discord, and the Miencraft server

I personally modified MChat by kasami on PHPBB3 to be integrated with discord and Minecraft making it where all messages go between each chat, meaning you can hop online and say HEY when noones online and people may actually respond, making it more fun!!

Notes:
Your forum username should match your display name in game perfectly (it can be changed), for those of you on bedrock, your name will have a . before it in game, make sure you add it when signing up on site

you may also signup through the game with /register <email> <password>

please make sure you use a password youve never used anywhere else

Website/Forum:Vonix.Netowork

Click Here To Join Discord

PLAY.VONIX.NETWORK
Pargon
Level 1 : New Miner