Old School Survival Server

Woodilicious's Avatar Woodilicious8/1/19 2:23 pm
2 emeralds 113
Hey guys,
I used to be a pretty well-seasoned member of this website through my late elementary-middle-high school days, but the past two years I grew away from video games.
That being said, after a few things in my life have gone down the toilet, I decided to come back to relive one of the few things I looked forward to every day after school, and decided that I'm finally in a spot where I can afford to spend a little bit of money every month to keep a server running 24/7 (or as close to it as humanly possible).

If you're a person looking for a fast-paced PVP/Minigame/Million different things to do server, don't even bother reading past here. This won't be enjoyable for you.

However, if you're a person who maybe took a few year break from Minecraft, and are looking for just a small old-school type server to relax after a day at work and play survival with some other people, consider popping through. That being said though, it's not exclusively limited to adults, however some degree of maturity/respect for other people is preferred.

Right now I'm not currently looking for staff, because I honestly don't expect more than 3-4 people being on at any time, however anything is possible if given enough time.

There are a few basic administrative and economy plugins in place, however nothing strays too far from a vanilla survival experience.
As far as rules go, basically just have respect for others and use your head. Everything boils down to "Don't try to ruin other people's time", so I won't bother listing everything out.

The game version is 1.14.2, and the IP is 198.24.170.146:37640
Feel free to stop by if an old-school survival experience is something you're looking for.
Woodilicious
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead