The Klytos Server

Table of Contents

1.Introduction
2.Rules
3.Ranks
4.Staff Section
5.Applications

1.Introduction

This is a Minecraft server that has just barely begun and featuring 10+ Bukkit plugins, nice community, and just a whole load of fun. Almost constantly 2 or 3 buddies will be on to help you have a great time on Minecraft.

Why Klytos, you ask? Well, I didn't just scramble together words. I was surfing the internet looking for Greek Mythology (my favorite subject) when I came across the name Clytemnestra. Her name is derived from Klytos and Mnestria. I picked the easiest to pronounce of the two.
You can learn more here:http://www.behindthename.com/name/clytemnestra

2.Rules

Following the rules is very important to the server. We strive to be as nice as we can.

1.No swearing or inapproapriate language.
2.No griefing AT ALL.
3.No hacking (duh).
4.No disrespecting a staff.
5.No disrespecing anyone
6.Do not abuse your staff rank.
7.You HAVE to listen to a staff if they tell you to do something.
8.Have fun and be happy!

Breaking any rules can get you kicked, punished, or even banned.

3.Ranks

Ranks are the levels of access to the server.

Member: Regular player of the server.

Builder: Person who has applied for staff. The help build things in the server.

Head Builder: Supervisor and instructor of builders.

Mod: Monitors the chat and makes sure people are following the rules. They also help users.

Head Mod: Supervisor and instructor of Mods. They make sure the server is going smoothly.

Assistant: They help keep the server under control. They handle applications, run jails, and just all around help the owner.

Head Assistant: My right hand man. I have complete trust in them to do what's right. They take care of the server when I'm not on.

Abusing your rank will give me reason to believe you don't deserve it.

4.Staff Section

If you are a normal user, you don't really need to pay attention to this.

If someone breaks the rules, do not just ban them. I decide the punishments.

If someone breaks a rule besides 1 or 8, then teleport them to a holding cell and PM me on PMC saying who it was and what they did.

If they broke rule 1 then give them a warning. If they do it again, kick them. If they do it more, just keep kicking them until they stop. Abbreviations and obvious misspellings count as inappropriate. Crap is not a swearword.

Assistants, everyday just go through the apps and reply to them saying "Added!"
Then PM me a list of them and I'll op them.

5.Applications

Right now we are looking for lots of staff. In fact, everyone that plays on the server is a staff. You should apply too! Copy and paste the application with your information on it and one of my assistants will take care of it.

IGN:
Age(10+):
How mature are you? (1 - 10):
Staff experience:
Have you ever been banned?:
Are you good at building? (1 - 10):
Self Notes:
I_heart_Notch
Level 22 : Expert Blacksmith