Novus Nation Needs Staff!

Cobblerstone's Avatar Cobblerstone8/5/15 4:23 pm
1 emeralds 76
Hiya Guys & Gals

My name is Braden, I've been an avid Minecrafter and Builder ever since launch. Our server owner, Winnie, recently created a server for himself to play on and decided that he would open it up to people of like minds to experience and share Minecraft. As of now our team has grown and our goal is to create a close knit community that players are free to be themselves.

The server is currently running Bukkit, as for our plugins mcMMO, plots, multiverse, clear lag, essentials, citizens, group manager, world edit, world guard, dynamic map and as we grow as a server we will add more!

So far with dynamic map you can see our progress on the server so far Click here to see it>>>Novus Nation Map<<<

This server currently is still closed to the public but when we get up and running we will comprise of general Players, Donators, Builders, Moderators, Administrators and Councillors

Builders will have the options of being able to hop in and out of gamemodes, work with world edit, become part of a team to help create stunning, vibrant and futuristic world!

Moderators will work along with Councillors to facilitate interactions with the general community.

Administrators will take care of the issues that develop on server side and website administration.

Councillors will act as the server governmental body. We will have a total of 8 Councillors and will make decisions based on a 5/8 consensus in order to move forward with changes to the server.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

I am currently looking for Moderators, Builders, Administrators, Website Designers and Coders

To apply please head to our website http://novusnation.enjin.com and fill out an application and I will contact you at the earliest possible time

I look forward to meeting and working together with you all!
Cobblerstone
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist