New Mist SMP 🔵 Whitelist 🔵 Modded 🔵 Dedicated Server Hosting 🔵 Looking for players!

pummelblocksmash's Avatar pummelblocksmash • 6/10/18 4:49 am
1 emeralds 178
Hello, my name is Alex.

A few months ago a semi-popular SMP I used to play on closed down. This upset me very much, and I've now worked hard to get the ability to revive this SMP! Welcome to the new MIST SMP!

Who are you, Alex?

I am a Dutch gamer (Don't worry, I speak English fluently c: ) that has taken a 2-year break from Minecraft, and I do not play on public multiplayer servers now. My goal is to have a nice and mature community of players, with everyone making progress and everyone having fun.

What kind of server should I be expecting?

As I said earlier, I aim to get a nice and mature community, of around 10-20 players, with the limitation that you can only have teams of max. 3 people, so everyone has a chance. The server is not up yet, and I will be launching it as soon as we hit the 10 player count. Don't worry, no false promises will be made. I have the ability to launch the server any time I want. It's just that I want everyone to start off fair, so no one has a headstart!

What mods do you have?

Click me!

What are the requirements?

We accept everyone from all ages, as long as you are mature.

You will need a functioning microphone and a Discord.

And I think it would be nice to have a PC that can run a lightweight mod pack.

Great! Where can I sign up?

You can apply either on this post, or you can also message me on Discord with your application (Alexs#6672)

(Application):
Name (First name is okay):

Motivation (Why do you want to join?):

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

How long have you been playing Modded Minecraft?:

Tell me a little about yourself:

Anything else you'd like to add?:

Your Discord?:

--------------------------

Thank you for reading, and hopefully, I'll meet you soon.

-Alex

--------------------------
pummelblocksmash
Level 17 : Journeyman Robot