NEW:: Minecraft medieval server 24/7 This server is awesome!

Arskanen's Avatar Arskanen2/22/13 2:47 pm
1 emeralds 111
Hey everyone! First of all thank you for opening this! If you have some spare time like 4 minutes stay here for a while! Still here? Good! This is a new server that I have mde which is called CubeCraft.. Well the name itself is not that interesting but the server is really cool. I am from finland so I will try to describe our server as good as possible! If you are still reading this you dont have anything to loose Just continue reading!

I am a first time PlanetMinecraft user so I don't know how things work here but I will do my best to convince you that this is most likely the best and friendliest server which you will ever find in your life! Well that was maybe little bit overraiding but well lets see how it goes

Awesome minecraft survival server which is up 24/7 with awesome medieval-ish touch and great staff who will never leave you lost in the woods! We have been up only for a little time so it would be awesome to have YOU on our server! We are focused to develop the server and help all cubecraft players with whatever problems you will ever have and maybe just chat with you!

Server also has such a cool things and plugins like:

- HungerGames
- GoldRush
- Paintball
- Parkour (Coming soon!)
- Towny
- iConomy and Chestshops

- Different Ranks
- Competitions
- Live stream
- Forums

And much more!
So join now and we will guarantee to give you best online experience you have ever had! Take a shot - it's worth it!
- CubeCraft staff

Server page: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/c ... t-1804918/

PS: Dont judge me... This is my first time!

PPS: If you want to Support our server leave a diamond or just a comment below!
Arskanen
Level 36 : Artisan Cake